W4
Day 1
A1. Front Squat- 1 reps x 5; rest 30 sec, 1RM
85, 95, 105, 115, 125
*i did 125...and it wasn't ugly... But it wasn't pretty either
A2. Gravitron Pull Up- 1 rep x 5; rest 60 sec, build to least weight possible assistance
I don't remember all the weights, but I was decreasing by 5# each time and I did 25# assistance last
B1. DB Walking Lunges- 10 steps x 3; rest 30 sec (add weight by DB's in hand)
20# DBs x2 sets, 25# DBs x1 set
B2. Chin over Bar Hold, 3 reps x 3 sets; rest 30 sec
I. Hate. These. But I did them. But I didn't want to. And I probably could have done better. I should have done better actually. It's hard to convince my brain on that in the moment though. About 3 seconds each
B3. Push Press @ 20X2- 6 reps x 3; rest 60 sec
20# DBs x1 set, 25# DBs x2 sets
+
Run 10 min for max distance
1.05 miles
*started at 6.1 went up to 6.2 around 4 minutes and 6.4 around 7 minutes. At 8 minutes I went to 6.8 and at 9:15 I went to 8.5
Day 2
Run 1 mile
rest 10 min
x 3
9:02, 9:32, 9:51
Day 3
Bike 5 miles for time
20:16
Day 4
A1. Back Squat @ 33X1- 1 reps x 5; rest 45 sec, 1RM
95, 105, 115, 125, 135 (1RM with no pause is 145!)
A2. Inverted Row @ 30X2- 4-5 reps x 5; rest 45 sec (as the reps decrease, try to get more and more inverted)
Done
B. 30 man makers for time, 15# DB's
8:28
+
Run/walk 20-30 min easy
50 minute walk done
Day 5
Run 3.1 miles
Walked 3.2 miles in 54 minutes. Walked our driveway and walked the first 2 miles with a 10# backpack on. But then it was chafing my arms so I took it off for the last mile.
*Matthew's been messing up this running day because he wants to skip the gym (due to time in the mornings) so we stay home and walk the driveway, so I tried to make it harder with the backpack. The weight actually wasn't heavy... Just uncomfortable. And compared to when we used to walk the driveway in the winter, I do 100x better breathing! Ok I'm done rambling now.
No comments:
Post a Comment