Sunday, June 8, 2014

June 8-14

W2
Day 1
A1. Front Squat- 5 reps x 3; rest 30 sec, tough sets w/ perfect form
Warmed up with just the bar today and that made a huge difference..duh! And maybe the fact that I slept better. Weight didn't feel like it was crushing me
75. 80, 80
A2. Chin Over Bar Hold- Max Hold x 3 reps x 3; rest 60 sec
I counted by 1 mississippi, 2 mississippi haha since I don't have a clock and the majority of the time I was getting to 7 seconds! The iffy ones were on the last set and they were atleast 5 mississippis :))
B1. DB Walking Lunges- 16 steps x 3; rest 30 sec (add weight by DB's in hand)
15#DBs, then 20# DBs for the last 2 sets
B2. Gravitron Pull Ups, 6-8 reps x 3 sets; rest 30 sec 
It may be sad, because I know you've been telling me to do these for months and we've even talked about this, but the whole time I've thought these were gravitation pull ups and every time I google that it doesn't show up correctly. Just figured out today it's graviTRON and it's nothing special, just the assisted pull up machine!!! Ahh!! 
70# assistance x8, 65#x8, 60#x7 
B3. DB Press @ 20X2- 8 reps x 3; rest 60 sec
15# DBs then 20# DBs for the last 2 sets
+
Run 20 min for max distance
Took 3-4 breaks and still got in 1.86 miles. Couldn't get going mentally. On e I got to the 13 minute mark I didn't stop again. Ran at 6mph and sprinted the last minute at 8mph


Day 2
Run 1 mile
rest 4 min
x 3
9:24, 10:52, 9:22

My foot hurt the whole time, kind of like pushing on a bruise. I tried walking on that 2nd mile but that hurt worse so I just ran even with it hurting. 

Day 3
Bike 22 sec @ 100%
rest 10 sec
x 3
rest 2:30
x 3
0.43, 0.45, 0.46
+
Bike 3 min @ 80%
rest 2 min
x 7
0.72, 0.75, 0.77, 0.74, 0.72, 0.77, 0.77

*note distances achieved

Day 4
A1. Back Squat @ 33X1- 5 reps x 5; rest 45 sec
65#, I didn't not pay attention to the tempo last week so I had to decrease weight to be able to hold that tempo
A2. Inverted Row @ 30X2- 6-8 reps x 5; rest 45 sec (as the reps decrease, try to get more and more inverted)
Done. Oops, just now noticing that had a tempo too... I'll do better next week haha
A3. Single Arm DB OH Lunge- 14 steps x 5; rest 45 sec (alternate hands @ half way)
15# done
A4. DB Man Makers- 6 reps x 5; rest 45 sec (drop to push up position, row each DB, do push up, kick feet up, then clean to thruster)
15# DBs done
+
Run/walk 20-30 min easy
20 minutes done

This workout is so hard for me, I feel like I'm dying and not going to finish. It's good to feel that exhausted I guess haha

Day 5
Run 30 min for distance
2.68 miles, jumped off and back on the treadmill several times. Walked for another 10 minutes. Did 3.5 miles total. Foot felt good today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment