Sunday, June 15, 2014

June 15-21

W3
Day 1
A1. Front Squat- 3 reps x 5; rest 30 sec, tough sets w/ perfect form
85, 95, 95, 95, 95
Heavy, but felt good. Figured it up, it's about 80-85% of my 1RM (115)
A2. Chin Over Bar Hold- Max Hold x 5; rest 60 sec
8iah seconds, 10 once, and 12 seconds on the last one 
B1. DB Walking Lunges- 14 steps x 3; rest 30 sec (add weight by DB's in hand)
15# DBs
B2. Gravitron Pull Ups, 5-6 reps x 3 sets; rest 30 sec 
65, 60, 55# assistance x6 reps
B3. DB Push Press @ 20X2- 8 reps x 3; rest 60 sec
15# DBs
+
Run 20 min for max distance
Walked at 4mph on an incline for 22 minutes. Do I have the power to change my workout from run to walk like that?! Haha, was too tired to run... But trust me 4mph Walking isn't easy! 


Day 2
Run 1 mile
rest 3 min
x 3
9:52, 9:49, 9:21 
On the last one, I jumped off the treadmill twice before I hit 0.5 miles for about 10-15 seconds each. But then I got into mentally and pushed through! 3 miles all in under 10 minutes... Michael! I'm getting better!! Thanks so much for all you do! 

Day 3
Bike 25 sec @ 100%
rest 10 sec
x 3
rest 2:30
x 3
+
Bike 4 min @ 80%
rest 2 min
x 6

*note distances achieved

Ended up skipping this workout on 2 different occasions! Tried doing it on Tuesday but that was my 2nd day in a row working and I skipped it, then tried to do it Saturday because I worked then too and skipped it again. Got up both days and went back to bed too, haha. Oh well. I've done a lot of 'extra' this week so I think it will be ok... 

Day 4
A1. Back Squat @ 33X1- 3 reps x 5; rest 45 sec
65, 75, 75, 75, 75
A2. Inverted Row @ 30X2- 5-7 reps x 5; rest 45 sec (as the reps decrease, try to get more and more inverted)
7 reps, done. 
A3. DB OH Lunge- 12 steps x 5; rest 45 sec (Both arms OH, DB's in each)
15 in each hand the first round then dropped to 12.5 in each hand, this was very hard...
A4. DB Man Makers- 7 reps x 5; rest 45 sec (drop to push up position, row each DB, do push up, kick feet up, then clean to thruster)
15# DBs done
*this looks like strength work, and it is, but it's also short breaks so it is a very tough workout, not just you.
+
Run/walk 20-30 min easy
40 minute walk done

Day 5
Run 2.5 miles
30:55; ran at my house on my driveway. Not the best conditions with loose gravel, horseflies, etc but I got it done 

No comments:

Post a Comment