W4
Day 1
A1. Front Squat- 2 reps x 5; rest 30 sec, tough sets w/ perfect form
95#, was going to up the weight, but it didn't feel as easy as last week and felt I might compromise my form
A2. Chin Over Bar Hold- Max Hold x 5; rest 60 sec
8ish maybe for 2 times and 10ish seconds for 3 times
*the first rep I did, it took me about 2 minutes to recover from. My whole body tensed up while I was doing it and I almost felt like throwing up when I let go. Last week, after this workout, I lost my vision and got a migraine. I was scared that was going to happen again because every time I do these, when I let go, my head pounds for a couple of seconds. I WAS holding my breath, but told myself to start breathing and my breaths came out in short, quick breaths. Anyway, I was scurrred today that I would get another migraine after this and especially after that 1st rep which is probably why I didn't stay up as long as I could potentially have. (And no, I don't think my migraines are related to this, I get them twice a year but they hurt so bad I'm scared of them .. And never know when they are coming! haha)
B1. DB Walking Lunges- 10 steps x 3; rest 30 sec (add weight by DB's in hand)
15# DBs
B2. Gravitron Pull Ups, 4-5 reps x 3 sets; rest 30 sec
60#, 55#, 50# assistance x5 reps
B3. DB Push Press @ 20X2- 6 reps x 3; rest 60 sec
15# DBs for two sets then 20# DBs for the last set
+
Run 20 min for max distance
Walked for 44 minutes at 3.8-4.0; then ran 16 minutes at 5.5. Went 4.5 miles total, 60 minutes.
Definitely felt better after I got off the treadmill, I feel like I could have done more on the first section. I woke up tired, and walked into the gym tired, so the first section suffered. But I left feeling much better!
Day 2
Run 1.5 mile
rest 3 min
Run 1 mile
rest 2 min
Run 800m
14:53, 10:15 (jumped off the treadmill 3x), 4:52
*ran the first 1.5 all the way through at 6mph and increased the speed the last tenth of a mile. I think I did too much on the first one because I was worn smooth out on the 2nd mile. Jumped off the treadmill 3 different times, one for about 10 seconds and the other two for around 20 seconds. Turned the speed down to 5.5. The last 1/2 mile I pushed through at 6mph throughout and increased speed the last tenth of a mile.
Day 3
*note distances achieved
1.12, 1:10, 1:05, 1:05, 1.13, 1.17
Day 4
A1. Back Squat @ 33X1- 2 reps x 5; rest 45 sec
85#
A2. Inverted Row @ 30X2- 4-5 reps x 5; rest 45 sec (as the reps decrease, try to get more and more inverted)
Done.
A3. DB OH Lunge- 10 steps x 5; rest 45 sec (Both arms OH, DB's in each)
15# DBs
A4. DB Man Makers- 10 reps x 5; rest 45 sec (drop to push up position, row each DB, do push up, kick feet up, then clean to thruster)
15# DBs
*this looks like strength work, and it is, but it's also short breaks so it is a very tough workout, not just just you
+
Run/walk 20-30 min easy
My heel was sore/bruised feeling so I got on the elliptical instead so my weight would be off my heel. 45 minutes total
Day 5
Run 35 min
50 minute walk/run (mostly walk) on the driveway. 3.1 miles. Unless I go to the gym Saturday, this is going to count for this workout ha
No comments:
Post a Comment