Sunday, November 6, 2016

October 30 - November 5

W7
Wednesday, I rode bikes in Memphis for about an hour and a half. And Sunday I walked our place for about an hour with Matthew. I skipped two days of workouts for this so you can save them for me for next week or just switch it up, whatever you want to do.

D1 Saturday
Thoracic Bridge Rotations- 3 x 5-6/side done
A. RFE Split Squat w/ DB’s in Front Rack @ 3030, 4 x 8/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs
15# for two rounds and then 25# for two rounds
B. Pull Up Negatives, 2/75 sec for 5 sets @ 3-5 sec eccentric **hold 10-15# DB B/w Legs
I did 8#DB because my 10# is an adjustable one and it was too bulky to put between my legs. When I do this exercise, I use a band. So needless to say, today was definitely like a practice round. The first set I did ok. The second round I got my face to the bar and then had to muscle my chin over. Third round I got my chin over on the first one and not the second rep and after that, it was hit or miss if I even got over the bar. I was still able to go slow on the way down for the most part though.
+
For time: 12:31
30 Cal Bike buy-in
Then
3 rounds for time
15 Wallball
10 Box jumps
Then
400m Run
+
D. Straddle Hollow Hold, 4 x 25 sec, rest less than last time: **Hold PVC overhead to work on good overhead position **actual straddle
Rested 18secs between; ended up touching down once during rounds 3 and 4... ouch!

D2 Friday
Run 800m, rest 90 sec x 2 **run each one hard **goal is both 5:15 or less
5:12, 5:09

Rest 5 min

Run 200m, rest 30 sec x 4
1:09, 1:08, 1:09, 1:09
+
18 min EMOM done
1st- 10 Russian Heavy KB Swings/DB Swings
2nd- 12 Alt Step Ups
3rd- 25 sec Double Unders (7 burpees instead)
+
3 sets of 10 Suitcase Deadlifts + 35 sec Side Plank Hold from Hand
I cannot seem to hold this position from my hand... I thought last week it was just because I was so tired but I can't do it this week either. After about 10-15 secs my arm wobbles so bad I feel like it's going to snap in half

D3
3 x 10 Lying Powell Raise, no rest https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxK60HYw760
A. Kipping Pull Ups, 1/30 sec for 20 reps **try no band, add band if can’t get chin over bar fully
B. DB Lateral Crossover Step Ups, 3 x 20 steps (10/leg)  **note weight (you got away with a typo last week)
4 rounds for time:
20 sec Bike hard
8 Box Dips (sit on edge of box and put hands on back and scoot off and do dips)
4 Toes to Bar
15-20 sec Hang From Bar w/ Active Shoulders and hollow body **retract shoulders
12 Steps Death March- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UewJnN8Qu4
Rest 60 sec b/w rounds

D4
A. Staggered Stance RDL @ 4010, 3 x 6-10/leg, rest 90 sec **if you can increase weight, decrease reps
B. Goblet Squat @ 5050, 3 x 8, rest 90 sec **same load **note change in tempo **decrease weight in order to hold tempo
+
Bike- 15 sec very hard, 30 sec easy recovery spin x 4
Rest 2 min
Bike 2 min @ 125-135W, rest 30 sec x 4
+
20 min EMOM
1st- 10-20 sec Chin Over Bar Hold **hold tuck position here also
2nd- 20-30 sec Wall Facing HS Hold **just get as high as possible **focus on tight core/hollow body
3rd- 15 sec Side Plank/side w/ rotations
4th- 6 Lunge Jumps alternating + 6 Sumo Stance goblet squats
5th- 15 Banded Tricep Pressdowns- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjf1ouD1Gwg
+
Hollow Hold, 10 sec on, 20 sec off x 8  *as perfect position as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment