Sunday, November 27, 2016

November 20-26

W10
D1 Monday
Kneeling Thoracic Rotation done
+
A. RFE Split Squat w/ DB’s in Front Rack @ 3030, 4 x 5/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs **heavy as possible done; 25#DB x2 rounds then 35#KB x2 rounds. I'm slowing adding weight!
B. Pull Up Negatives, 2/75 sec for 5 sets @ 3-5 sec eccentric **If you’ve been using a band, you may not need the weight, just make these harder than you’ve been doing but perfect done, still using band, but working on tempo
+
For time: 16:15
30 Cal Bike buy-in
Then
21-15-9
Burpees
V-Ups
Then
400m Run
I looked at this and knew it would be bad, but I surprised myself with the burpees, not as many breaks as I figured I'd need. V-ups were harder than burpees. More of throw one leg up first to gain momentum to get the other up
+
D. Straddle Hollow Hold, 4 x 25 sec, rest less than last time: **Hold PVC overhead to work on good overhead position
Done, 20 sec rest between

D2 Friday
Run 800m, rest 90 sec x 2 **run each one hard **goal is both 5:05 or less
4:54 - started itching. I haven't itched in so long I really think this was subconscious because #1 I was dreading this workout because I was scared I wouldn't be able to do them in 5:05 or less #2 it was the day after thanksgiving and I didn't exactly feel like working out and #3 it was first thing in the morning and I usually try to save this workout for an afternoon (I feel like I can run faster when I'm more awake). So I feel like my body subconsciously didn't want to run so it made me itch 😂😂
Rest 5 min
Run 200m, rest 30 sec x 4 **all sub 1:03
+
18 min EMOM done
1st- 12 Wallball
2nd- 7 Box Jump Overs
3rd- 20 sec side plank/side
+
3 sets of 15 Suitcase Deadlifts- done, dropped down to 25#DB instead of 35#KB and this was much more manageable

D3 Thursday
3 x 10 Lying Powell Raise, no rest 8#DB with rest
A. Kipping Pull Ups, 1/30 sec for 20 reps **try no band, add band if can’t get chin over bar fully got two in before deciding to use band. Grip just never felt right to begin with and was muscling my way up with no band
B. DB Lateral Crossover Step Ups, 3 x 12 steps (8/leg)  **note weight 15#DB/hand
+
4 rounds for time: 14:52
30 sec Bike hard
8 Box Dips (sit on edge of box and put hands on back and scoot off and do dips)
2 Pull-Ups
15-20 sec Hang From Bar w/ Active Shoulders and hollow body **retract shoulders
5 V-Ups
16 Steps Death March
Rest 60 sec b/w rounds
*did two rounds of pull ups with no band, but then had to use band last two rounds

D4 Saturday - had company coming to my house that unexpectedly arrived to my house over an hour early so I didn't get this workout in. Uhh. Life happens.
A. Staggered Stance RDL @ 4010, 3 x 6-10/leg, rest 90 sec **if you can increase weight, decrease reps
B. Goblet Squat @ 4040, 3 x 10, rest 90 sec **same load **note change in tempo **decrease weight in order to hold tempo **exactly where I expect you to feel it so that’s good!
+
Bike- 10 sec very hard, 20 sec easy recovery spin x 6
Rest 2 min
Bike 2:15 min @ 125-145W, rest 30 sec x 4
+
20 min EMOM
1st- 20 sec Chin Over Bar Hold **hold tuck position here also
2nd- 30 sec Wall Facing HS Hold **just get as high as possible **focus on tight core/hollow body
3rd- 15 Russian KB Swings, heavy as possible
4th- 12 Lunge Jumps alternating
5th- 20 Banded Tricep Pressdowns- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjf1ouD1Gwg
+
Hollow Hold, 10 sec on, 20 sec off x 8  *as perfect position as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment