D1 Monday
Kneeling Thoracic Rotation- done
+
A. RFE Split Squat w/ DB’s in Front Rack @ 3030, 4 x 6/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs **heavy as possible 25#DB
B. Pull Up Negatives, 2/75 sec for 5 sets @ 3-5 sec eccentric **If you’ve been using a band, you may not need the weight, just make these harder than you’ve been doing but perfect done, grip was shot after yesterday (last week), but I did a super slow tempo to make it harder
+
For time: 12:03
30 Cal Bike buy-in
Then
5 rounds
5 Burpees
5 Box Jumps
Then
400m Run
+
D. Straddle Hollow Hold, 4 x 25 sec, rest less than last time: **Hold PVC overhead to work on good overhead position **actual straddle **these should definitely be helping squatting (wallball)
Done
D2 Monday afternoon (I knew I had to do 2 workouts today to fit them all in this week with my schedule)
Run 800m, rest 90 sec x 2 **run each one hard **goal is both 5:15 or less
5:06, 4:58
Rest 5 min
Run 200m, rest 30 sec x 4 **all sub 1:06
1:01, 1:00, 1:00, 0:56
+
18 min EMOM done
1st- 12 Alt DB Snatch 10#DB
2nd- 14 Walking Lunges
3rd- 20 sec side plank/side
+
3 sets of 15 Suitcase Deadlifts- 35# KB, these are hard, definitely harder on my left
Thursday morning - did a yoga class this morning just to try it out. Lasted a little over an hour. I may end up going to a couple of classes a month just to help with mobility. It was more of a challenge than I thought it would be, but I liked it.
D3 Thursday
3 x 10 Lying Powell Raise, no rest 8#DB, had to rest using 8#
A. Kipping Pull Ups, 1/30 sec for 20 reps **try no band, add band if can’t get chin over bar fully first 10 with no band, was having to muscle my chin over bar so started using band at rep 10
B. DB Lateral Crossover Step Ups, 3 x 16 steps (10/leg) **note weight 10#DB/hand
4 rounds for time: 12:56
20 sec Bike hard
8 Box Dips (sit on edge of box and put hands on back and scoot off and do dips)
5 Toes to Bar
15-20 sec Hang From Bar w/ Active Shoulders and hollow body **retract shoulders
10 Good Mornings w/ barbell @ 3010 10#DB/hand
Rest 60 sec b/w rounds
My arms are SHOT!
D4 Saturday
A. Staggered Stance RDL @ 4010, 3 x 6-10/leg, rest 90 sec **if you can increase weight, decrease reps 25#DB/hand x6 reps
B. Goblet Squat @ 4040, 3 x 10, rest 90 sec **same load **note change in tempo **decrease weight in order to hold tempo 10#DB ... this position is getting easier, but the weight is still so hard! I feel it in my upper back and inner thighs
+
Bike- 15 sec very hard, 30 sec easy recovery spin x 4 done
Rest 2 min
Bike 2 min @ 125-145W, rest 30 sec x 4
Done
+
20 min EMOM
1st- 10-20 sec Chin Over Bar Hold **hold tuck position here also (trying! Tuck position only lasts 1-3 secs!)
2nd- 20-30 sec Wall Facing HS Hold **just get as high as possible **focus on tight core/hollow body
3rd- 40 sec heavy farmer’s carry 35#KB
4th- 8 Lunge Jumps alternating + 6 Sumo Stance goblet squats 10#DB
5th- 20 Banded Tricep Pressdowns done
+
Hollow Hold, 10 sec on, 20 sec off x 8 *as perfect position as possible done, getting better! In my yoga class this week, the instructor commented on my strong core during the boat pose (#1 I give all credit to hollow holds and #2 my core has always been my weakest point so I thought that comment was funny but at the same time, I gave myself a pat on the back for progress and consistency!)
No comments:
Post a Comment