Sunday, November 13, 2016

November 6-12

Morning/Evening Routine:
Neck CAR's- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq7u08iHJ3s
Sternocleidomastoid Stretch- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki6A1iC5H9w
Thoracic CAR's- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQgAMUJSLaE


W8
D1 Wednesday
Kneeling Thoracic Rotation- done
+
A. RFE Split Squat w/ DB’s in Front Rack @ 3030, 4 x 8/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs **back to 3030 tempo, 15#DB for 2 rounds then 25#DB for 2 rounds
B. Pull Up Negatives, 2/75 sec for 5 sets @ 3-5 sec eccentric **If you’ve been using a band, you may not need the weight, just make these harder than you’ve been doing but perfect
I tried doing this with no band on round 2 and I didn't get chin over bar so I went back to band and just tried to make perfect, also did really good on tempo
+
For time: 11:01
30 Cal Bike buy-in
Then
25 Double Unders
20 Wallball
Then
400m Run
I looked at this and thought oh good, typo again, he didn't put more than one round. Now I'm done and I'm DONE. My legs were give out.. I couldn't string together DUs. I did DU, SU, SU, DU which was much more tiring but I couldn't get my feet off the ground!!
+
D. Straddle Hollow Hold, 4 x 25 sec, rest less than last time: **Hold PVC overhead to work on good overhead position **actual straddle done, went back to a 20sec rest since I couldn't hold it last week. As much of a struggle as hollow holds in general have been for me... I think they are helping! I notice my wall balls are being cranked out easier and it makes me wonder if this is one of the helpers to that?

D2 Friday
Run 800m, rest 90 sec x 2 **run each one hard **goal is both 5:15 or less
4:59:02, 4:59:01
Rest 5 min
Run 200m, rest 30 sec x 4 **all sub 1:08
1:04, 1:00, 0:59, 0:58
+
18 min EMOM done
1st- 12 Russian Heavy KB Swings/DB Swings
2nd- 12 Alt Step Ups
3rd- 20 sec side plank/side
+
3 sets of 12 Suitcase Deadlifts
Done, but I've been meaning to ask you about this. Can you send a video? I've YouTube'd it but there's a lot of variations. Is this suppose to be single arm? Is this 12 per side or total? And is this movement more like a single arm sided squat or like a weighted ab lean? I've been doing single arm but have been meaning to ask if I'm doing it correctly.

D3 Sunday 11/13
3 x 10 Lying Powell Raise, no rest 5#
A. Kipping Pull Ups, 1/30 sec for 20 reps **try no band, add band if can’t get chin over bar fully did 3 without a band and never got chin over bar.. so frustrating. Did the rest with band.
B. DB Lateral Crossover Step Ups, 3 x 20 steps (10/leg)  **note weight (you got away with a typo last week) this typo made me laugh out loud when I read that, haha! I did 10#DB/hand this week
4 rounds for time: 13:35
20 sec Bike hard
8 Box Dips (sit on edge of box and put hands on back and scoot off and do dips)
4 Toes to Bar I'm so close! Almost there
15-20 sec Hang From Bar w/ Active Shoulders and hollow body **retract shoulders
12 Steps death March - 10#/hand
Rest 60 sec b/w rounds

D4 Monday
A. Staggered Stance RDL @ 4010, 3 x 6-10/leg, rest 90 sec **if you can increase weight, decrease reps 25#/hand x6
B. Goblet Squat @ 5050, 3 x 8, rest 90 sec **same load **note change in tempo **decrease weight in order to hold tempo
15#DB... tough
+
Bike- 15 sec very hard, 30 sec easy recovery spin x 4 done
Rest 2 min
Bike 2 min @ 125-135W, rest 30 sec x 4 done
+
20 min EMOM done
1st- 10-20 sec Chin Over Bar Hold **hold tuck position here also
2nd- 20-30 sec Wall Facing HS Hold **just get as high as possible **focus on tight core/hollow body
3rd- 15 sec Side Plank/side w/ rotations
4th- 6 Lunge Jumps alternating + 6 Sumo Stance goblet squats 15#DB
5th- 15 Banded Tricep Press downs
+
Hollow Hold, 10 sec on, 20 sec off x 8  *as perfect position as possible Done, getting better at this

No comments:

Post a Comment