Friday, December 2, 2016

November 27 - December 3


W11
D1 Tuesday
Kneeling Thoracic Rotation done
+
A. RFE Split Squat w/ DB’s in Front Rack @ 3010, 4 x 10/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs **heavy as possible  **Note change in tempo
15#DB x2 rounds, 25#DB x2 rounds
B. Pull Up Negatives, 2/75 sec for 5 sets @ 3-5 sec eccentric **If you’ve been using a band, you may not need the weight, just make these harder than you’ve been doing but perfect
Done, used band
+
For time: 22:07
30 Cal Bike buy-in
Then
3 rounds
18 Wallball
12 Burpees
8 Box Jumps, 20”
Then
400m Run
I know this was slow, I just couldn't get my act together. Burpees just weren't coming out smoothly. And first round of wallballs was rough, I did better on those the last two rounds though.
+
D. Dead bug- 4 x 5/leg alternating w/ 2 sec hold at bottom, rest as needed
I definitely need these because I'm obviously terrible at them haha, felt kind of like my abs were shredding so must be working a new area!

D2 Wednesday
Run 800m, rest 90 sec x 2 **run each one hard **goal is both 5:05 or less **you can do it, don’t be scared, be confident!
5:04, 4:49 (PR?)
no more! This stresses me out, haha! I'm scared of timed running!
Rest 5 min
Run 200m, rest 30 sec x 4 **all sub 1:03
1:02, 0:53, 0:57, 0:51
+
18 min EMOM done
1st- 15 Russian KB Swings heavy as possible 44#KB (new!! Early Christmas present!)
2nd- 3 Burpee Box Jumps
3rd- 3 V-Ups + 30 sec side Front plank
+
3 sets of 15 Suitcase Deadlifts 25#DB

Thursday am- yoga

D3 Thursday, late am after yoga
3 x 10 Lying Powell Raise, no rest 8#DB
A. Kipping Pull Ups, 1/30 sec for 20 reps **try no band, add band if can’t get chin over bar fully
All with NO band! Yay! I think this is because I was loose after yoga
B. DB Lateral Crossover Step Ups, 3 x 12 steps (8/leg)  **note weight 25#/hand - DEFINITELY maxed out
+
2 rounds for time: 8:38
60 sec Bike hard
8 Box Dips (sit on edge of box and put hands on back and scoot off and do dips)
1 Pull-Up
5 V-Ups
8 Push Ups
1 Pull-Up
10 Double DB RDL’s 10#DB/hand
1 Pull-Up
Rest 90 sec b/w rounds
Break during push ups after rep 6. Second two pull ups were not chin over bar but I sure tried!! This is the first pull ups in a WOD I've done, I liked it, but need improvement

D4 Friday
A. Staggered Stance RDL @ 4010, 3 x 6-10/leg, rest 90 sec **if you can increase weight, decrease reps
25#DB/hand x8 reps
B. Goblet Squat @ 4040, 3 x 10, rest 90 sec **same load **note change in tempo
10# ouch
+
Bike- 10 sec very hard, 20 sec easy recovery spin x 6 done
Rest 2 min
Bike 2:15 min @ 125-145W, rest 30 sec x 4 done but I didn't do too hot with keeping up my watts. Worn. Out.
+
20 min EMOM
1st- 20 sec Chin Over Bar Hold **hold tuck position here also
2nd- 30 sec Wall Facing HS Hold **just get as high as possible **focus on tight core/hollow body
3rd- 15 Russian KB Swings, heavy as possible
4th- 12 Lunge Jumps alternating
5th- 20 Banded Tricep Pressdowns
So I started this, but I gave up after round 1. My body needed a rest. I completely fell on holds, only lasted 23sec on handstand holds, rested during lunge jumps, etc. my body just wasn't with me. I will try to come back this afternoon and try this again
+
Hollow Hold, 10 sec on, 20 sec off x 8  *as perfect position as possible done

No comments:

Post a Comment