Sunday, December 11, 2016

Dec 4-10

W1
D1 Sunday
Neck CAR’s- done
+
A. DB Russian Step Ups, 4 x 10/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs **heavy as possible
10#/hand; tough - need to work on balance, especially with right foot on box
B. Pull Up Negatives, 3 x 30 sec accumulated, rest 2 min **record how many reps and times/rep to accumulate 30 sec
5 reps per 30 sec, maybe 1-3sec eccentric
+
10 min @ 80%
Run 200m
7 Burpee Box Jumps, 20”
7 V-Ups
2 rounds + 200m run (ran on muddy gravel because it's been raining so take that into account for time)

Rest 5 min
10 min @ 80%
Bike 60 sec
12 Air Squats
2 Wall Walks
4 rounds + bike
+
D. Dead bug- 4 x 5/leg alternating w/ 2 sec hold at bottom, rest as needed
Done, better this week!

D2 Wednesday
Run 1 mile for time: 9:53, surprised myself!
Rest 5 min
Run 200m, rest 30 sec x 4 **all sub 60 sec
Got dark much sooner than I thought, figured I had until about 5:45, but it was black dark at 5:25 so I did 60sec hard bike mainly because it was so muddy AND dark, not just the dark part (I could have worn a headlamp haha)
+
Russian KB Swings- 5 Unbroken, 10 Unbroken, 15 Unbroken, 20 Unbroken, 25 Unbroken, 20 Unbroken, 15 Unbroken, 10 Unbroken, 5 Unbroken **rest for = breaths to reps. So 5 swings, rest 5 deep breaths, etc..
Done 44# KB
+
8 min AMRAP
8 DB Bench Press each arm alternating **Holding lockout position in one arm then while you press with the other arm
5 V-Ups
5 rounds, 15#DB/hand
Tough Bench press, haven't done that in a while, I'll probably feel that tomorrow! No bench, so laid diagonally off my box
+
3 sets of 15 Suitcase Deadlifts- done 25#DB

D3 Thursday
3 x 10 Lying Powell Raise, no rest; done. So when I don't do 8#, I do 5#... but always wondered why 5# was so much easier. Today, I realized it's a 2.5# weight πŸ™ˆ
A1. Ring Rows @ 2020 tempo, 3 x 10 reps, rest 60 sec done, haven't done these in a while!
A2. DB Curtsy Lunge, 3 x 12 alternating  **note weight, rest 60 sec 15#DB, these were tougher than I thought they would be!
A3. Box Dips @ 20X1, 3 x 10, rest 60 done, 10 reps was probably pretty close to my max! I wasn't holding tempo as well towards the end of the reps
+
4 sets
30 sec Bike
30 sec Rest
30 sec Bear Crawl
30 sec rest
30 sec Wallball
30 sec rest
30 sec rest
30 sec Double Unders
30 sec rest
Done, I'll admit right now some of these were closer to 20sec. Long week, tired, and coldest morning of the year yet + windy! Oh and I bought a replacement cable for my jump rope - first replacement in four years! My last one was shot. This one needs to be broken in, but I can already tell it's better!

D4 Saturday
A. Sumo Goblet Squat @ 4010, 3 x12, rest 90 sec
15#DB
B. Sumo Stance Good Mornings @ 4010, 3 x 12, rest 90 sec
One round with 15#/hand but that was too heavy
+
16 min EMOM
1st- 20 sec Chin Over Bar Hold **hold tuck position here also
2nd- 30 sec Overhead Barbell Carry
3rd- 7 Box Jumps
4th- 8 Bicep Curls to OH Press
+
10 min Bike Cool down done
+
Hollow Hold, 10 sec on, 20 sec off x 8  *as perfect position as possible done

Ok, so I started this workout but this day has been crazy. The things that go on at my house are laughable afterwards, but today has been wild. Started out this morning with someone shooting out of their car towards our house from the road (come to find out afterwards, he was shooting at a deer in our yard - still illegal but better than at us!) which Matthew reacted to πŸ™ˆ only to then get in the truck with Matthew headed one place, and getting home 3hrs later after multiple stops, to then one of our hunting dogs getting after a goat which was a fiasco ... I'm telling you, I couldn't make this stuff up. Needless to say, the workout got forgotten midway through - although I did come back and get in the 10min bike + hollow holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment