Saturday, December 24, 2016

December 18-24

W2
D1 Wednesday @ home
Neck CAR’s- done
+
A. DB Reverse Lunges, 4 x 12/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs **heavy as possible
Two rounds with 10#DB/hand and two rounds with 15#Db/hand
B. Pull Up Negatives, 3 x 30 sec accumulated, rest 2 min **record how many reps and times/rep to accumulate 30 sec
I'm pretty sure I did this wrong, I just did 30sec total last time, I see what you are wanting this time. But kind of hard to keep up with so I just did 5 per 30secs as slow as I could. I'd say it was 20-30secs accumulated. I may could have done 6reps per 30 sec
+
10 min @ 80% 2+run, WB,& 8DU
Run 200m
15 Wallball
20 Double Unders
Done, this didn't feel like 80%!! But I did get a replacement cable for my jump rope and it is so. much. better!
Rest 5 min
10 min @ 80% 4 rounds
Bike 60 sec
15 Russian KS Swings, 44#
20 sec FLR on Rings
+
D. Dead bug- 4 x 5/leg alternating w/ 2 sec hold at bottom, rest as needed
Done

D2 Tuesday @ gym
Run 400m @ 2:20 min pace, rest 2 min x 4
Ok couldn't quite figure out this timing on a treadmill ... ignore my math skills at 4am; 2:35, 2:30, 2:25, 2:20 ... I got closer every time, it just took four rounds to figure out what speed I needed to be going!
Rest 5 min
Run 200m, rest 30 sec x 4 **all sub 60 sec
1:02, 0:56, 0:59, 0:54
+
Russian KB Swings- 4 x 15 Unbroken with 44#
Done, 45#DB
+
8 min AMRAP 4 + bench press
10 DB Bench Press each arm alternating 12.5#DB/hand; nice thing about the gym - more weight options!
**Holding lockout position in one arm then while you press with the other arm
5 sec Hollow Hold
5 Tuck Ups
5 sec Hollow Hold
5 Tuck Ups
+
3 sets of 20-30 sec Side Plank/side, rest as needed **hold from hand, not elbow **add DB weight to side if possilble
Ok, I don't know if it's because I'm double jointed in my elbow or what, but I can't hold this very well at all. My elbow wobbles back and forth and can't stay locked out. I did two sets from hands and one from elbow. I'm afraid my arm is going to snap.

D3 Friday @ home (32 degrees!)
3 x 10 Lying Powell Raise, no rest 8#DB
A1. Ring Rows @ 2020 tempo, 3 x 10 reps, rest 60 sec done
A2. DB Curtsy Lunge, 3 x 14 alternating  **note weight, rest 60 sec 10DB/hand
A3. Box Dips @ 20X1, 3 x 10, rest 60 sec done
+
4 sets done
30 sec Shuttle Run 50’ down and back
30 sec Rest
30 sec Reverse Bear Crawl
30 sec rest
30 sec Box Jumps
30 sec rest
30 sec No Push Up Burpees
30 sec rest
Skipped bear crawls because it's 32 degrees and I'm working out on concrete and didn't want numb hands! I could have done another round of all to make up for no bear crawls but it's 4am and I wasn't feeling that motivated!

D4 Saturday @ home
A. Sumo Goblet Squat @ 4010, 3 x12, rest 90 sec 15#DB
B. Sumo Stance Good Mornings @ 4010, 3 x 12, rest 90 sec (barbell on back)
I don't have a barbell, but I found some scrap iron in the form of a rod and put it inside my PVC pipe and had a makeshift barbell. Matthew estimated it to weigh between 10-15#, not much, but something!
+
16 min EMOM done
1st- 20 sec Chin Over Bar Hold **hold tuck position here also
Can't really do 20 sec; did 13sec the first round, 15sec, 15sec, 20sec last round; no tucks if I hold that long and also it's not completely chin over bar. It's starting chin over bar with band and trying to hold it as long as possible but slowly coming down haha
2nd- 30 sec Overhead Barbell Carry used my makeshift barbell
3rd- 7 Box Jumps
4th- 8 Bicep Curls to OH Press 10#DB/hand
+
10 min Bike Cool down done
+
Hollow Hold, 10 sec on, 20 sec off x 8  *as perfect position as possible done

No comments:

Post a Comment