Sunday, October 30, 2016

October 23-29

W6
D1 Wednesday
Thoracic Bridge Rotations- 3 x 5-6/side done
A. RFE Split Squat w/ DB’s in Front Rack @ 3030, 4 x 8/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs **back to 3030 tempo, video one set so I can just make sure you’re set up right. 15#DB
B. Pull Up Negatives, 5/75 sec for 5 sets @ 3-5 sec eccentric **sounds like you may have pinched a nerve or something.  Do some neck circles and arm circles before jumping on the bar and see if that helps
No neck problems this time! Didn't get over the bar on rep 5, round 4. Round 5 was probably not 3-5secs but I did pretty good on the other rounds!
+
2 round for time: 13:51
15 Cals Bike
25 Wallball
15 Burpees
Run 200m
Painful! Beat last week's time by 7sec but there was also 5 less burpees this week, but also I ran further today because after wearing my watch for last weeks runs, I realized I haven't been running far enough for 400m and 200m
+
D. Straddle Hollow Hold, 4 x 25 sec, rest less than last time: **Hold PVC overhead to work on good overhead position **actual straddle ouch, rested 20secs

Wednesday afternoon: friend in Como's husband used to teach spin classes and has two spin bikes at their house. Went over and we followed a YouTube video for a spin class - 40ish minutes

D2 Thursday
Run 800m, rest 90 sec x 2 **run each one hard **goal is both 5:15 or less
5:03, 4:53 (that might be a PR for 800m). Started itching on that second one, pushed through. We will see how these 200m goes after the rest
Rest 5 min
Run 200m, rest 30 sec x 4
1:05, 1:04; itching, can't do anymore. Almost made it!
+
18 min EMOM
1st- 10 Burpees
2nd- 15 Wallball
3rd- 25 sec Double Unders
Ok, no. My body was DONE after the runs. (And probably spinning yesterday had something to do with it). Did you know we did burpees and wall balls yesterday? Just checking. So, it's already rare than I can do 10 burpees a minute, much less tired and repeatedly. So on this, I completely skipped DUs. I did burpees/wall balls continuously for 18 minutes, resting as needed. I got in all 6 rounds of burpees and 5 rounds of wallballs. WORN. OUT.
+
3 sets of 10 Suitcase Deadlifts + 30 sec Side Plank Hold from Hand 35# KB. this was terrible too, I could barely hold myself up with my hand, I was wobbling so bad. I think my body was just done. Sorry

D3 Saturday
3 x 10 Lying Powell Raise, no rest done, 8# I need to use less weight next time because I had to rest with 8#
A. Kipping Pull Ups, 1/25 sec for 20 reps **try no band, add band if can’t get chin over bar fully done, no band; I had to give up on trying to keep up with 25sec after about rep 10, I got too confused so I wasn't as exact after that but I still think I was about right with the 25sec. Counting reps and secs gets confusing for this non-math girl hah
B. DB Lateral Crossover Step Ups, 3 x 20 steps (10/leg)  **no weight done,  this was SO nice with no weight!!!

4 rounds for time: 10:50
20 sec Bike hard 4-5 cal a round
8 Box Dips (sit on edge of box and put hands on back and scoot off and do dips)
3 Toes to Bar getting SO close!!
10 Kip Swings **focus on tight hollow and arch body and active shoulders
10 Goblet Squats, 20# didn't have 20, only 25 or 15... so of course I picked 15# haha
Rest 60 sec b/w rounds

D4 Sunday 10/30
A. Staggered Stance RDL @ 4010, 3 x 7/leg, rest 90 sec **if you can increase weight, decrease reps 15#/hand
B. Goblet Squat @ 5050, 3 x 8, rest as needed **same load **note change in tempo **decrease weight in order to hold tempo 15#, kept tempo! I'm proud of myself
+
Bike- 10 sec very hard, 20 sec easy recovery spin x 4 **note W you get up to on fastest one 391W, 391W, 448W, 481W. Wow, that was tougher than I thought it would be
Rest 2 min
Bike 2 min @ 125-135W, rest 30 sec x 4
**let me know how this pace is done, just closed my eyes on the last one and pushed through!!
+
16 min EMOM
1st- 10-20 sec Chin Over Bar Hold
2nd- 20-30 sec Wall Facing HS Hold **just get as high as possible **focus on tight core/hollow body getting closer!
3rd- 15 sec Side Plank/side w/ rotations
4th- 6 Lunge Jumps alternating + 6 Sumo Stance goblet squats 15#
Did this like last week and didn't do this as an EMOM, just went through and rested when I felt like it. 13:16 mins total.
+
Hollow Hold, 10 sec on, 20 sec off x 8  *as perfect position as possible done

No comments:

Post a Comment