D1 Wednesday
Thoracic Bridge Rotations- 3 x 5-6/side - done
A. RFE Split Squat w/ DB’s in Front Rack, 4 x 8/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs **heavy as possible BW, then 10# for next 3 rounds
B. Pull Up Negatives, 5/90 sec for 5 sets @ 3-5 sec eccentric done, much better with the extra time!
+
3 rounds for time: 12:15
12 Cals Bike (90 sec)
10 Wallballs
10 Russian KB Swings
Run 200m
I tried to stay consistent with this and I did pretty good at about 4 mins each round, I had to push that last round to keep it up
+
D. Straddle Hollow Hold, 4 x 20 sec, rest less than last time: **Hold PVC overhead to work on good overhead position **actual straddle done, rest 1:1; this isn't perfect by any means but much better than last week
D2
Run 400m, rest 30 sec x 4 **run each one hard, even if it causes a drop off
+
18 min EMOM
1st- 4 Burpee Box Jumps
2nd- 15 Wallball
3rd- 30 sec Shuttle Run down & back, 50’
+
3 sets of 5 Suitcase Deadlifts + 100’ Single Arm Farmer’s KB Carry
D3 Friday
3 x 10 Lying External Rotations, no rest skipped because it was raining and all the goats were out and trying to get out of the rain under my gym area (my life! It would be hard to believe if I didn't live it!)
A. Kipping Pull Ups, 1/20 sec for 20 reps **try no band, add band if can’t get chin over bar fully **if you didn’t complete last week’s 1/25 sec then repeat that. Done, did 1/25, but to be honest, my math is terrible in my head (especially when I'm trying to focus on breathing) and I have no idea if I spaced them out correctly or did 20 reps... but I'm sure I was close haha. 1/20 should be easier next week
B. DB Lateral Crossover Step Ups, 3 x 16 steps (8/leg) **try to increase load
10#/hand first round then 15#/hand for second and third rounds
4 rounds for time: 12:14
20 Double Unders
5-8 Box Dips (sit on edge of box and put hands on back and scoot off and do dips) 6/round
3 Toes to Bar didn't quite get toe to bar, but probably head height
9 Kip Swings **focus on tight hollow and arch body and active shoulders
15 Air Squats
D4 Friday afternoon
A. Staggered Stance RDL @ 4010, 3 x 8/leg, rest 90 sec **if you can increase weight, decrease reps 15#/hand
B. Goblet Squat @ 3030, 3 x 12, rest as needed **same load **try to keep tempo better 15#DB, did ok with the 3sec in the bottom, but need to work on 3sec down. I can feel this in my back.
+
Bike 2 min @ 125-135W, rest 45 sec x 4
**let me know how this pace is done, first round was just one notch above comfort level, by the time I got to the last round I was pushing it but not all out
+
16 min EMOM
1st- 10-20 sec Chin Over Bar Hold
2nd- 25 sec Wall Facing HS Hold
3rd- 25 sec Side Plank/side
4th- 6 Lunge Jumps alternating + 4 Goblet Squats w/ heaviest DB or KB
Only did 3rd and 4th minutes because I was tired and flat out just didn't want to do 1 and 2
+
Hollow Hold, 10 sec on, 20 sec off x 8 *as perfect position as possible done
No comments:
Post a Comment