W3
D1 Wednesday
Thoracic Bridge Rotations- 3 x 5-6/side done
A. RFE Split Squat w/ DB’s in Front Rack, 4 x 10/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs **heavy as possible body weight x1, 10#DB for 3 rounds
B. Pull Up Negatives, 5/min for 5 min @ 3-5 sec eccentric done, this is incredibly tough mentally and physically. And completely wipes my grip out. I doubt I'm getting tempo coming down.. maybe 2-3 sec
+
3 rounds for time: 15:35
12 Cals Bike (90 sec)
15 KB Swings
5 Burpees
Run 200m
+
D. Straddle Hollow Hold, 3 x 60 sec, rest less than last time: **Hold PVC overhead to work on good overhead position **actual straddle :) ok, I failed. I can not do straddle, who knew it would be that hard?! I can hold it for about 30secs, and my feet are almost completely in the air
D2 Thursday
Run 400m, rest 30 sec x 4 **run each one hard, even if it causes a drop off done
+
18 min EMOM
1st- 6 Burpee Box Jumps
2nd- 13 Wallball
3rd- 30 sec Double Unders
Done, did SUs because of energy levels and also started burpee box jumps 15 seconds early each round to give me enough time to recover before wall balls, took me right at 60secs to do them
+
3 sets of 5 Suitcase Deadlifts + 100’ Single Arm Front Rack KB Carry done, but ok I didn't do this correctly and now reading this again, it makes sense. I read this as 100' single arm carry + front rack KB carry (because for whatever reason it showed up on two different lines and not together on my phone). I knew when I was trying to front rack carry that joker it wasn't right haha, oops
D3
3 x 10 Lying External Rotations, no rest
A. Kipping Pull Ups, 1/25 sec for 20 reps **try no band, add band if can’t get chin over bar fully
B. DB Lateral Crossover Step Ups, 3 x 20 steps (10/leg) **try to increase load
4 rounds for time:
20 Double Unders
5-8 Box Dips (sit on edge of box and put hands on back and scoot off and do dips)
15 Russian KB Swings (DB swings if you need heavier)
12 V-Ups
D4
A. Staggered Stance RDL @ 4010, 3 x 10/leg, rest 90 sec **if you can increase weight, decrease reps
B. Goblet Squat @ 3030, 3 x 10, rest as needed **same load **try to keep tempo better
+
Bike 2 min @ 125-135W, rest 60 sec x 4
**let me know how this pace is
+
16 min EMOM
1st- 10-20 sec Chin Over Bar Hold
2nd- 20 sec Wall Facing HS Hold
3rd- 20 sec Side Plank/side
4th- 8 Lunge Jumps alternating
+
Hollow Hold, 30 sec on, 20 sec off x 8
No comments:
Post a Comment