Sunday, September 25, 2016

September 18-24

W2
D1 Wednesday 
Thoracic Bridge Rotations- 3 x 5-6/side done
A. RFE Split Squat w/ DB’s in Front Rack, 4 x 10/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs **heavy as possible body weight first round, 10#DB goblet style for the second and third rounds, 10#DB/hand for the last round; my legs cooperated for the most part. I went all the way down on all of them. My left thigh started that feeling on rep 6 of the last round and I was able to finish it out. Maybe they are just weak?!
B. Pull Up Negatives, 5/min for 5 min @ 3-5 sec eccentric done, I told myself going into this I was just going to give it my best shot, doubting I'd be able to do it all. I surprised myself. I probably just barely got 3 sec eccentric if that, was basically falling at the end, and felt completely wiped out... But I did it and got all the reps in so that was an accomplishment 
+
3 rounds for time: 12:42
15 Cals Bike (90 sec)
10 Burpees
Run 200m
I surprised myself here too because even though I struggled I kept going and didn't slow down! Maybe I'm getting my strength/lung capacity back after being sick! 
+
D. Straddle Hollow Hold, 3 x 75 sec, rest less than last time: **Hold PVC overhead to work on good overhead position done, rest 30 sec between. I had to cross my legs during rounds 2 and 3 to maintain hollow hold 

D2 Tuesday
Run 400m, rest 30 sec x 4 **run each one hard, even if it causes a drop off done
+
18 min EMOM done
1st- 5 Burpee Box Jumps
2nd- 12 Wallball
3rd- 25 sec Double Unders
This always appears easier than it is
+
3 sets of 5 Suitcase Deadlifts + 100’ Single Arm Front Rack KB Carry done 35#KB

D3 Friday 
3 x 10 Lying External Rotations, no rest done 8#DB
A. Kipping Pull Ups, 1/30 sec for 10 min **try no band, add band if can’t get chin over bar fully done, no band
B. DB Lateral Crossover Step Ups, 3 x 26 steps (13/leg) 10#DB/hand
4 rounds for time: 11:34
25 Double Unders
5-8 Box Dips (sit on edge of box and put hands on back and scoot off and do dips)
5 Burpees
8 Box Jump Overs
I did SUs for times sake, I'm flying out today on vacation. Dips were good, I haven't done those in forever, definitely felt them axillary 

D4 Thursday 
A. Staggered Stance RDL @ 4010, 3 x 14/leg, rest 90 sec **if you can increase weight, decrease reps 10#DB/hand
B. Goblet Squat @ 3030, 3 x 14, rest as needed **same load 25#; struggled/didn't really keep tempo
+
Bike 2 min @ 125-135W, rest 60 sec x 4
**It should be much higher than 145 at the end of a test but radial test wouldn’t be accurate on that.  No biggie done
+
16 min EMOM
1st- 10-20 sec Chin Over Bar Hold
2nd- 20 sec Wall Facing HS Hold
3rd- 20 sec Side Plank/side
4th- 8 Lunge Jumps alternating
+
Hollow Hold, 30 sec on, 20 sec off x 8 done
Skipped EMOM because Matthew wanted to go eat dinner before I leave on vacation  (in the middle of my workout!)

No comments:

Post a Comment