W7
D1 Wednesday, first week
Kneeling T-spine rotations- done https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCEKBGRhSBQ
A. RFE Split Squat w/ DB’s in Front Rack, 4 x 7/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs **heavy as possible 15#/hand
B. Pull Up Negatives, 3/min for 10 min @ 3-5 sec eccentric done
+
3 rounds for time: 13:13
20 Goblet Squats, 25#
30 Walking Lunges
Excuse my slow time, I couldn't breathe (I'm sure this is partly to not working out regularly the last two weeks, but also partly due to the weather - I'm suppose to start a steroid dose pack today because of my breathing)
+
D. Straddle Hollow Hold, 3 x 60 sec, rest less than last time: done, I have no idea what I rested last time but I did 45sec between the first two and 50sec because the last set
D2 Wednesday, 2nd week
Run 400m, rest 30 sec x 4 **run each one hard, even if it causes a drop off done, no itching which surprised me since I haven't ran in a little while!
+
18 min EMOM done
1st- 7 Burpees + 7 Box Jumps
2nd- 10 Russian KB Swings + 20 sec Double Unders
3rd- rest
I knew being as tired as I am, I wouldn't be able to do all that 1st minute in one minute, so I did this EMOM like
7 burpees, 7 box jumps, 10 Russian KB swings, 20 sec DUs
rest 1 minute
x6
+
Side Plank, 3 x 60 sec/side, rest as needed done with breaks, able to hold 45 sec without break
**it literally took me an hour an a half to self-talk myself into doing this workout. I have no idea what's wrong with my motivation level here lately!
**it literally took me an hour an a half to self-talk myself into doing this workout. I have no idea what's wrong with my motivation level here lately!
D3 Saturday, 2nd week
3 x 10 Lying External Rotations, no rest done
A. Kipping Pull Ups, 1/30 sec for 9 min **try no band, add band if can’t get the chin over bar fully done, no band the entire time! (First time to do that in 3 weeks!! How you go from not even being able to do one without a band to a continuous nine minutes I'll never know)
B. DB Lateral Crossover Step Ups, 4 x 12 steps (6/leg) **heavier 15#/hand
3 rounds for time: oh shoot, I just remembered to stop my timer... Maybe 12 minutes?! I honestly have no idea
55 Double Unders
4 Wall Walks
12 Alt DB Snatch 10#
I did DUs for all of the first round, about half of the second round then did 3:1 SUs then did all DUs the third round. PR of 27 DUs unbroken! Didn't do all the wall walks... Mainly because I don't really have a good place for wall walks. The one area I have has an electrical cord about chest high on the wall and in the past I've actually ripped it off the wall coming down from a wall walk haha
D4
A. Staggered Stance RDL @ 4010, 3 x 8-12/leg, rest 90 sec **if you can increase weight, decrease reps
B. Goblet Squat @ 3030, 3 x 10, rest as needed **same load
+
Bike 2 min @ 120W, rest 30 sec x 4
**what’d you use to measure HR last week
+
16 min EMOM
1st- 10-20 sec Chin Over Bar Hold
2nd- 20 sec Wall Facing HS Hold
3rd- 40 sec Front Plank
4th- 12 steps Walking Lunges holding weights
+
Hollow Hold, 20 sec on, 10 sec off x 10
No comments:
Post a Comment