Saturday, August 20, 2016

August 7-20

W6
D1 Monday, 1st week
Kneeling T-spine rotations- done
A. RFE Split Squat w/ DB’s in Front Rack, 4 x 8/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs **heavy as possible 15#/hand
B. Pull Up Negatives, 3/min for 10 min @ 3-5 sec eccentric done, felt that pulling in my arm again, so I tried doing a bigger kip and that made a difference using my legs more. I guess I was just relying too much on arms. This was tough, I feel like there for a couple of weeks this felt easier and now it's feeling tougher.
+
35 Air Squats
35 Wallball
35 Goblet Squats, 26#
Done, ouch! By the time I got to goblet squats that 25# felt like lead!
+
D. Straddle Hollow Hold, 3 x 60 sec, rest as needed done 
**body felt good/rested today. I was so tired last week. We went to my Mama's for the weekend and rested up so I'm feeling better. BUT I work 10 of the next 11 days so bear with me

D2 Tuesday, 1st week 
Run 1 mile for time: *redo, get a good warm up and try to really push it here!  Make sure mile is accurate 12:08
+
18 min EMOM done 
1st- 7 Burpees + 7 Russian KB Swings
2nd- 3 Burpee Box Jumps + 20 sec Double Unders
3rd- rest
YUCK!! This was like a continuous burpee except you threw Russian KBS in there to mess up my rhythm 
+
Side Plank, 3 x 60 sec/side, rest as needed done, still not unbroken but did better this week

D3 Saturday, 2nd week
3 x 10 Lying External Rotations, no rest done
A. Kipping Pull Ups, 1/30 sec for 9 min **try no band, add band if can’t get chin over bar fully did 1 with no band, didn't get chin over bar so added it for the remainder 
B. DB Lateral Crossover Step Ups, 4 x 12 steps (6/leg) **heavier 15#/hand

3 rounds for time: 14:00
55 Double Unders single unders 3:1
15 Push Ups
15 KB Swings
I didn't have the energy or the will power to fight for DUs today. 

D4 Thursday, 2nd week
A. Staggered Stance RDL @ 4010, 3 x 8-12/leg, rest 90 sec **if you can increase weight, decrease reps 15#/hand x10
B. Goblet Squat @ 3030, 3 x 8, rest as needed **try to increase load 35#
+
Bike 6 min TT
*record avg watts/rpm’s it said 17 at the end which makes me think it just showed the last thing, I was seeing average 100-120, peaked 150
*total Cals 53
*peak HR at end if possible 120
1.57 miles
+
16 min EMOM done
1st- 10-20 sec Chin Over Bar Hold I was getting right at 10-12sec
2nd- 20 sec Wall Facing HS Hold
3rd- 35 sec Front Plank
4th- 16 steps Walking Lunges
+
Hollow Hold, 15 sec on, 15 sec off x 10 done

No comments:

Post a Comment