W5
D1 Sunday
3 x 10 Lying External Rotations, no rest b/w arms done
A. RFE Split Squat w/ DB’s in Front Rack, 4 x 10/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs **heavy as possible 15#/hand, much better but still terrible!!
B. Pull Up Negatives, 3/min for 10 min @ 3-5 sec eccentric felt a sharp pulling in my right tricep area around minute 2-3, went for two more minutes and it felt like my arm was shredding, so after minute 5, I moved to ring rows. I have no idea what that was all about..??
+
100 Wallballs for time: 6:48. I was at 50 reps at minute 3
+
D. Straddle Hollow Hold, 4 x 45 sec, rest as needed done
D2 Friday
Run 1 mile for time: 12:46
+
20 min EMOM done
1st- 7 Burpees
2nd- 12 KB Swings
3rd- 30 sec Double Unders
4th- 10 Box Jumps
I didn't think I'd be able to keep up, but I surprised myself. I cheated a little with DUs, I didn't make it the full 30 secs but other than that did good
+
Side Plank, 3 x 60 sec/side, 20 sec rest done but unable to hold the entire time. I felt like my arms were giving out
D3 Wednesday
3 x 10 Lying External Rotations, no rest done
A. Kipping Pull Ups, 1/30 sec for 9 min **try no band, add band if can’t get chin over bar fully band after first 1 minute, didn't get chin over bar either of the first two attempts
B. DB Lateral Crossover Step Ups, 4 x 16 steps (8/leg) **heavier 25#/hand for one round then back down to 15#/hand; its too hot for 25#/hand and my motivation is minimal today
C. Push Ups, 50 reps for time: 5:42
+
15-12-9-6-3
KB Swings
Burpees
Done
*this is one of those days I'm just glad I tried. And I'll say whatever I did was better than nothing because I was like moving through molasses today.
D4
A. Staggard Stance RDL @ 4010, 3 x 12/leg, rest 90 sec **hold weights in both hands
B. Goblet Squat @ 3030, 3 x 12, rest as needed **this is a huge core workout, so not uncommon to feel back tightening up
+
Bike 6 min TT
*record avg watts/rpm’s
*total Cals
*peak HR at end if possible
+
16 min EMOM
1st- 10-20 sec Chin Over Bar Hold
2nd- 20 sec Wall Facing HS Hold
3rd- 35 sec Front Plank
4th- 16 steps Walking Lunges
+
Hollow Hold, 15 sec on, 15 sec off x 10
Didn't get to day 4. Worked 4 days in a row before leaving town and I was just too tired. Thanks for sending the week early so I could get one in on Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment