Saturday, July 30, 2016

July 21-30

W4
D1 Tuesday
3 x 10 Lying External Rotations, no rest b/w arms done
A. RFE Split Squat w/ DB’s in Front Rack, 3 x 18/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs **same weight 10#/hand; I seriously think you are trying to kill me. I got the first couple of sets unbroken, then had to start breaking it up. And I'm pretty sure I'm not going full depth. If I did, I don't think I could make these reps. (Addendum: STILL made me super sore but only my right thigh... Weird!)
B. Goblet Squat Jumps, 7/min for 8 min **focus on jumping as high as possible, hold DB right under chin 15# DB
C. Pull Up Negatives, 3/min for 10 min @ 3-5 sec eccentric Done, with band. I'm getting better and this. Still working on holding it long enough
D. Straddle Hollow Hold, 4 x 45 sec, rest as needed done

D2 Saturday 
4 x 2 min Run, rest 1:40 min b/w sets *push the pace here done
+
20 min EMOM
1st- 12 Wallball
2nd- 12 KB Swings
3rd- 30 sec Double Unders
4th- 10 Box Jumps
Done, felt very wiped out after this. Not sure if it's because it's the end of the week and I'm tired, or the heat, or the workout..?
+
Side Plank, 4 x 40 sec/side, 20 sec rest done, shaking, sweat dripping off my face. Yuck

D3 Wednesday 
3 x 10 Lying External Rotations, no rest done
A. Kipping Pull Ups, 1/35 sec for 9 min **try no band, add band if can’t get chin over bar fully done, no band until about minute 6. I told myself if I didn't get my chin over bar two times in a row, I'd use the band. So I had to start around minute 6
B. DB Lateral Crossover Step Ups, 4 x 22 steps (11/leg) 10#/hand
C. Push Ups, 5 min AMRAP **focus on perfect reps **45+ reps this week 47. I seriously don't know if I can do more than that next week!! Tough!!!
+
15-12-9-6-3
Wallball
Burpees
Done. 
Felt extremely maxed out during this workout with the pull ups, the push ups, and ending with this. 

D4 Saturday also
A. Staggard Stance RDL @ 4010, 4 x 10/leg, rest 90 sec **hold weights in both hands 10#/hand
B. Goblet Squat @ 3030, 4 x 10, rest as needed **this is a huge core workout, so not uncommon to feel back tightening up 25# DB
+
Bike 2:20 min hard, 40 sec easy x 4 Done
+
16 min EMOM skipped 
1st- 10-20 sec Chin Over Bar Hold
2nd- 20 sec Wall Facing HS Hold
3rd- 35 sec Front Plank
4th- 16 steps Walking Lunges
+
Hollow Hold, 14 sec on, 16 sec off x 10 done

I was planning on working out Friday morning and I just didn't get there. So I said I'd just do it Friday after work. But it was pouring down rain. That's why I ended up with two workouts on Saturday and why I skipped the EMOM for the second workout. Moral of the story: just wake up the first time when you are suppose to haha

***overall, felt very maxed out during all workouts this week

No comments:

Post a Comment