Monday, July 4, 2016

July 3-9

W1
Monday Monday
3 x 10 Lying External Rotations, no rest b/w arms done
A. RFE Split Squat w/ DB’s in Front Rack, 3 x 12/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs done 10#/hand
B. Goblet Squat Jumps, 5/min for 10 min **focus on jumping as high as possible, hold DB right under chin done 15# ouch
C. Pull Up Negatives, 3/min for 10 min @ 3-5 sec eccentric done, tough! I think I missed like 3 total the whole time
D. Straddle Hollow Hold, 5 x 20-30 sec, rest as needed done 30 sec
I can think I'm going to be sore from this workout!! (addendum: I foam rolled the next day and felt better. not as sore as I thought, but was still sore.)


Tuesday Wednesday
4 x 400m, rest 2 min b/w sets *push the pace here done, not sure it was 400m. I don't ever measure really. I did once and now I guestimate, but I'm assuming I'm not running far enough because it only took me 1:50 and even though I'm pushing my pace, I can't imagine I'm running it that fast.
+
20 min EMOM done
1st- 10 Wallball
2nd- 10 KB Swings
3rd- 25 sec Double Unders
4th- 8 Box Jumps
DUs were more like 15 seconds. tough.
+
Side Plank, 4 x 30 sec/side, 30 sec rest done. these were so hard, not because I was feeling weak, but because my arms wouldn't quit shaking and were hardly holding me up. But I did it!


Wednesday Thursday
3 x 10 Lying External Rotations, no rest done
A. Kipping Pull Ups, 2/min for 10 min done with band; I liked this, felt very much more 'doable' than the 3 EMOM negatives!! I tried to focus on stringing these together using good form. I did pretty ok
B. DB Lateral Crossover Step Ups, 4 x 20 steps (10/leg) done 10#/hand
C. Push Ups, 5 min AMRAP **focus on perfect reps 34, so tried for 35 but I kept no repping myself haha, this was tough
+
10 min AMRAP 4+10
25 Double Unders
7 Burpees
I have no idea how I made it through this, I never thought my arms after the push up AMRAP would allow me to do burpees but somehow I did, plus I was so tired I have no idea how I actually managed DUs, but somehow I did. I was barely jumping and somehow the rope kept go under! Probably a good lesson for I don't always need to jump so high. I also held my arms lower due to being tired and I somehow still did them. So I guess I need to start jumping less high and holding my arms lower. I also need to order a new rope because mine is beyond tore up.


D4 Friday (after a 12hr work day!)
A. Staggard Stance RDL @ 4010, 3 x 10/leg, rest 90 sec **hold weights in both hands 10#/hand
B. Goblet Squat @ 5050, 3 x 10, rest as needed 25# DB. ouch, felt it in my back, kind of felt like it would cramp up, but it never did
+
Bike 2 min hard, 1 min easy x 4 done
+
16 min EMOM done
1st- 10-20 sec Chin Over Bar Hold
2nd- 20 sec Wall Facing HS Hold
3rd- 30 sec Front Plank
4th- 10 steps Walking Lunges
this chin over bar made me so mad, I obviously couldn't see my timer while I was doing them, but I kept trying as hard as I could to go longer and longer. and every. single. time. it said 11 sec. err! That included time to get onto the bar and then coming down. As far as the wall facing HS holds, I tried with those too but I was no where near as close to the wall as I needed to be. But I did atleast hold them for closer to the 20 secs, but it was more like 15. This will be a work in progress! Front planks, I did good!
+
Hollow Hold, 10 sec on, 20 sec off x 10 done. this got much harder towards the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment