Tuesday, July 12, 2016

July 10-16

W2
D1 Monday
3 x 10 Lying External Rotations, no rest b/w arms done
A. RFE Split Squat w/ DB’s in Front Rack, 3 x 14/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs **same weight 10#/hand, done
B. Goblet Squat Jumps, 5/min for 10 min **focus on jumping as high as possible, hold DB right under chin done 15#, ouch!
C. Pull Up Negatives, 3/min for 10 min @ 3-5 sec eccentric done! I did SO much better than last week, but it still took me until about halfway through to get it. I got all three every time, now I need to work on making sure I get the full 3-5 seconds each time.
D. Straddle Hollow Hold, 5 x 35 sec, rest as needed done. straddle hold is such a game changer for me! 35 seconds was tough.
This is such a tough work out, it is one of those ones you look at and think "oh that won't be so bad" because its not really strength based things. But, I'm shaking by the end of this workout every time.


D2 Wednesday
4 x 2 min Run, rest 2 min b/w sets *push the pace here done, pushed hard on this, gave about 90% effort
+
20 min EMOM done
1st- 12 Wallball
2nd- 12 KB Swings
3rd- 25 sec Double Unders
4th- 8 Box Jumps
+
Side Plank, 4 x 30 sec/side, 30 sec rest done, still shaky arms but handled to maintain it the whole time


D3 Thursday
3 x 10 Lying External Rotations, no rest done
A. Kipping Pull Ups, 1/45 sec for 10 min **try no band, add band if can’t get chin over bar fully done. I'm so impressed that you even knew I could do this. I didn't use a band and I'm pretty sure I was either at the bar or chin over most of the time. I asked Matthew to watch me on one and it was around minute 8 and he said I was AT the bar with my chin.
B. DB Lateral Crossover Step Ups, 4 x 24 steps (12/leg) 10#/hand
C. Push Ups, 5 min AMRAP **focus on perfect reps **35+ reps this week 38 reps, OUCH
+
10 min AMRAP 4+12
5 Wallball
7 KB Swings
14 Double Unders


D4 Friday
A. Staggard Stance RDL @ 4010, 3 x 12/leg, rest 90 sec **hold weights in both hands done 10#/hand
B. Goblet Squat @ 5050, 3 x 10, rest as needed **this is a huge core workout, so not uncommon to feel back tightening up 25#DB
+
Bike 2 min hard, 1 min easy x 4 done
+
16 min EMOM done
1st- 10-20 sec Chin Over Bar Hold
2nd- 20 sec Wall Facing HS Hold
3rd- 30 sec Front Plank
4th- 12 steps Walking Lunges
tried really hard on the chin over bar hold again, and only made it 11 seconds on three rounds and 12 seconds on one of them, no band
+
Hollow Hold, 10 sec on, 20 sec off x 10 done

No comments:

Post a Comment