W8 (easing back)
D1 Wednesday
Kneeling T-spine rotations- done https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCEKBGRhSBQ
A. RFE Split Squat w/ DB’s in Front Rack, 3 x 10/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs **heavy as possible 15#/hand for first round then dropped down to 10#/hand; with my right leg elevated I'm ok but when it's my left leg elevated I feel all the pull in the elevated leg not my front leg/glutes. It feels like it's pulling the muscle.
B. Pull Up Negatives, 4/min for 6 min @ 3-5 sec eccentric done, my grip was shot after this, glad the next thing is all legs
+
3 rounds for time: 12:27
30 Air Squats
30 Walking Lunges
I may not be able to walk tomorrow. OUCH
+
D. Straddle Hollow Hold, 3 x 60 sec, rest less than last time: **Hold PVC overhead to work on good overhead position 40sec hold between each set. I like holding overhead, makes it feel purposeful. I like this move, I feel like I can tell a difference since we started doing this in strength
D2 Thursday
Run 400m, rest 30 sec x 4 **run each one hard, even if it causes a drop off done
+
18 min EMOM done
1st- 7 Burpees
2nd- 10 Russian KB Swings + 20 sec Double Unders
3rd- 7 Box Jumps, 20”
+
3 sets of 5 Suitcase Deadlifts + 75’ Single Arm Farmer’s carry used my 35# KB
I was on a roll Wed/Thurs but I woke up Friday morning with my throat swollen/red from allergies, uh! By Saturday I had that all under control but had a terrible sinus headache. I waited all day to workout hoping it would go away, no luck. A 5pm I figured I'd just try to workout, started on D3, did two pull-ups and knew it wouldn't work. Straining just made my head pound. So I sacrificed and sadly did 30 minutes on the air dyne. So if you'll just keep day 3&4 for me, I can do those this week. By the way, Wed/Thurs made me super sore! I have classes Mon/Tues this week and work Wed-Fri, off Sat. Still easing into this!
D3
3 x 10 Lying External Rotations, no rest
A. Kipping Pull Ups, 1/30 sec for 9 min **try no band, add band if can’t get chin over bar fully
B. DB Lateral Crossover Step Ups, 3 x 24 steps (12/leg)
4 rounds for time:
25 Double Unders
2 Wall Walks + 5 Push Ups
5 Burpee Box Jumps, 20”
D4
A. Staggered Stance RDL @ 4010, 3 x 8-12/leg, rest 90 sec **if you can increase weight, decrease reps
B. Goblet Squat @ 3030, 3 x 12, rest as needed **same load
+
Bike 2 min @ 120W, rest 30 sec x 4
**what’d you use to measure HR last week
+
16 min EMOM
1st- 10-20 sec Chin Over Bar Hold
2nd- 20 sec Wall Facing HS Hold
3rd- 20 sec Side Plank/side
4th- 12 Alt Step Ups holding weights
+
Hollow Hold, 20 sec on, 10 sec off x 10
No comments:
Post a Comment