D1- Saturday
A1. Front Squats @ 5010, 5 x 10 reps, rest 30 sec don't have a bar at home so used 25#DB/hand
A2. Squat Jumps, 5 x 10, rest 30 sec
A3. Negative Only Pull Up, 5 x 3 reps @ 5 sec negative, rest 30 sec used band to get up there
A4. Ring Rows @ 10X0, 5 x 8-10 unbroken, rest 30 sec
A5. Bicep Curl to Press, 5 x 10-12, rest 30 sec 15#/hand
I was so unmotivated today, this took me waayyyy longer than it should have. And those front squats were terrible, I'm pretty sure I rarely kept that tempo.
+
5 sets 5:48
20 High Knee Jump Ropes
5 Burpees
rest 30 sec
D2 Tuesday
10-15 min jog/dynamic warm up
+
Run till you fill itch (up to 20 min) **stop as soon as you feel it this time and see feel a difference on later sets
rest 3 min
x 3
***up to 45 min total running
+
5 sets 5:48
20 High Knee Jump Ropes
5 Burpees
rest 30 sec
D2 Tuesday
10-15 min jog/dynamic warm up
+
Run till you fill itch (up to 20 min) **stop as soon as you feel it this time and see feel a difference on later sets
rest 3 min
x 3
***up to 45 min total running
Did airdyne due to weather
22:30- 4.65 miles, 107 calories
Rested 4 minutes (was suppose to be 3 but I wasn't paying attention)
22:30- 4.61 miles, 107 calories
***i liked the air dyne better, can we switch this work out from running to air dyne? If I need the running, we can keep it, but if it's purpose is just cardio or something else, I'd rather do air dyne
+
30 min mobility- Thursday morning some
30 min mobility- Thursday morning some
focus on thoracic mobility and hip flexors
**use below as guide
OH Extension over foam roller holding 5# plate, 3 x 60 sec, rest as needed
Kneeling Thoracic Rotations, 3 x 15/side, rest as needed- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCEKBGRhSBQ
Couch Stretch, 2 min/side
Lying on Bench Reverse Fly’s w/o weight, 2 x 12-15 w/ 2 sec pause at top
D3 Wednesday
A. Scap Pull Ups, 2 x 10, rest as needed done
B. 90/90 Hold on Pull Up bar- 1 max hold/min for 5 min ok I can't do these. I can hardly get over 90 degrees in my arm bend to even be able to think about holding that and the legs are a lost cause. I tried to just bend at the knees and that didn't even last longer than a few seconds. Wishful thinking, let's put this move on the bucket list for the future haha
C1. DB Chinese Row heavy, 4 x 10/arm, rest as needed done, 25#/arm, don't have a bench at home so just laid across my airdyne seat haha
C2. DB Weighted Step Ups, 4 x 10/leg alternating, rest as needed 25# DB
+
3 sets, rest 1 min b/w sets done
2 min Run
2 min 10 Walking Lunges, 10 Air Squats
+
rest 4 min
+
3 sets, rest 1 min b/w sets done
2 min Run
2 min 10 Walking Lunges, 10 Air Squats
Day4 Monday
For time: 25:48
100 Thrusters, 10# DB’s/H
50 Burpees
75 KB Swings 35#
**use below as guide
OH Extension over foam roller holding 5# plate, 3 x 60 sec, rest as needed
Kneeling Thoracic Rotations, 3 x 15/side, rest as needed- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCEKBGRhSBQ
Couch Stretch, 2 min/side
Lying on Bench Reverse Fly’s w/o weight, 2 x 12-15 w/ 2 sec pause at top
D3 Wednesday
A. Scap Pull Ups, 2 x 10, rest as needed done
B. 90/90 Hold on Pull Up bar- 1 max hold/min for 5 min ok I can't do these. I can hardly get over 90 degrees in my arm bend to even be able to think about holding that and the legs are a lost cause. I tried to just bend at the knees and that didn't even last longer than a few seconds. Wishful thinking, let's put this move on the bucket list for the future haha
C1. DB Chinese Row heavy, 4 x 10/arm, rest as needed done, 25#/arm, don't have a bench at home so just laid across my airdyne seat haha
C2. DB Weighted Step Ups, 4 x 10/leg alternating, rest as needed 25# DB
+
3 sets, rest 1 min b/w sets done
2 min Run
2 min 10 Walking Lunges, 10 Air Squats
+
rest 4 min
+
3 sets, rest 1 min b/w sets done
2 min Run
2 min 10 Walking Lunges, 10 Air Squats
Day4 Monday
For time: 25:48
100 Thrusters, 10# DB’s/H
50 Burpees
75 KB Swings 35#
No comments:
Post a Comment