Tuesday, January 26, 2016

January 24-30

W5
D1- Saturday 
A1. Goblet Squat @ 5050, 5 x 6 reps, rest 20 sec 25# DB
A2. Lunge Jumpe, 5 x 5/leg alternating Done
B1. Hinge Row @ 30X3, 5 x 4-6, rest 30 sec  ***yes you can bend knees if you have to done
B2. Ring Rows @ 10X0, 5 x 10-12 unbroken, rest 30 sec **at the top of the regular row you are still looking up towards the ceiling and the row motion is perpendicular to your body done
+
5 sets done
50 sec High Knee Jump Rope
10 sec rest
50 sec Box Jumps
10 sec rest
50 sec Burpees
10 sec rest

D2 Monday 
10-15 min jog/dynamic warm up
+
Run till you fill itch (up to 20 min)  **stop as soon as you feel it this time and see feel a difference on later sets
rest 3 min
x 3 
***up to 45 min total running
Attempted this, but woke up to a dog that had been sick inside all night and peed on my gym shoes too. Ahh. Anyway, by the time I got it all cleaned up, too late for the gym so I ended up walking my driveway..in rubber boots! Did a little over a mile 
+
30 min mobility- focus on thoracic mobility and hip flexors Friday 
**use below as guide
OH Extension over foam roller holding 5# plate, 3 x 60 sec, rest as needed
Kneeling Thoracic Rotations, 3 x 15/side, rest as needed- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCEKBGRhSBQ
Couch Stretch, 2 min/side
Lying on Bench Reverse Fly’s w/o weight, 2 x 12-15 w/ 2 sec pause at top 

D3 Thursday 
A. 3 x max unbroken kipping pull ups, rest 2 min b/w sets 3-4 with band. The smallest band, I think yours is blue (mine is orange haha) I tried to upload a video but I can only upload photos. If you want the video I'll email you, just let me know.
B1. Negative Pause Pull Up @ 50A0, 5 x 3 reps, rest as needed **pause 3 sec @ 90 degrees done, with band 
B2. Goblet Reverse Lunge, 5 x 7/leg, rest as needed 35# KB 
+
3 sets, rest 1 min b/w sets
2 min Run
2 min 5 Box Jumps 5 Wall Ball 5 Burpees
Done
+
rest 4 min
+
3 sets, rest 1 min b/w sets
2 min Run
2 min 5 Box Jumps 5 Wall Ball 5 Burpees
Done, thankful for that 4min rest!


Day4 Tuesday 
For time: 24:49
100 KB Swings
100 Tuck Ups
100 Box Jumps  
Did this way faster than I anticipated. I gave myself 45 minutes and by the time I actually started it was 40 minutes. So yeah, finished way faster than I thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment