D1- Wednesday
A1. Goblet Squat @ 5050, 4 x 5 reps, rest 20 sec 35# KB
A2. Lunge Jumpe, 4 x 7/leg alternating done, better this week!
B1. Hinge Row @ 30X3, 3 x 6-8, rest 30 sec ***on the hinge row, you bent at the hips so that at the top of the pull your body is completely vertical like at the top of the pull up done! Got it! (Can I still bend at the knee? And hip)
B2. Ring Rows @ 10X0, 3 x 10-12 unbroken, rest 30 sec **at the top of the regular row you are still looking up towards the ceiling and the row motion is perpendicular to your body done
+
5 sets done
40 sec Squat Jumps
20 sec rest
40 sec Double Unders
20 sec rest
40 sec Bear Crawl
20 sec rest
D2 Friday
10-15 min jog/dynamic warm up
+
Run till you fill itch (up to 20 min) **stop as soon as you feel it this time and see feel a difference on later sets
rest 3 min
x 3
20min (1.76miles), 12min (1mile), 8min (0.72miles)
***up to 40 min total running
***up to 40 min total running
NO ITCHING, YAY!! First time I've run that far in a long time, I had to push myself!
+
30 min mobility- focus on thoracic mobility and hip flexors
**use below as guide
OH Extension over foam roller holding 5# plate, 3 x 60 sec, rest as needed
Kneeling Thoracic Rotations, 3 x 15/side, rest as needed- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCEKBGRhSBQ
Couch Stretch, 2 min/side
Lying on Bench Reverse Fly’s w/o weight, 2 x 12-15 w/ 2 sec pause at top
D3 Saturday
A. Kipping Pull Up Practice done
B1. Negative Pull Up @ 50A0, 4 x 5 reps, rest as needed done, this isn't easy. I bought a resistance band, but even then, after 3-4 reps I can't get all the way over the bar. I'm getting there though!
B2. Goblet Reverse Lunge, 4 x 12/leg, rest as needed 25# DB weight.
+
30 min mobility- focus on thoracic mobility and hip flexors
**use below as guide
OH Extension over foam roller holding 5# plate, 3 x 60 sec, rest as needed
Kneeling Thoracic Rotations, 3 x 15/side, rest as needed- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCEKBGRhSBQ
Couch Stretch, 2 min/side
Lying on Bench Reverse Fly’s w/o weight, 2 x 12-15 w/ 2 sec pause at top
D3 Saturday
A. Kipping Pull Up Practice done
B1. Negative Pull Up @ 50A0, 4 x 5 reps, rest as needed done, this isn't easy. I bought a resistance band, but even then, after 3-4 reps I can't get all the way over the bar. I'm getting there though!
B2. Goblet Reverse Lunge, 4 x 12/leg, rest as needed 25# DB weight.
I'm not sure if I did 3 or 4 rounds of B
+
4 sets done
2 min Run
2 min 5 Burpees + 10 KB Swings
2 min - 7 Wall Ball + 14 Double Unders
rest 2 min
+
4 sets done
2 min Run
2 min 5 Burpees + 10 KB Swings
2 min - 7 Wall Ball + 14 Double Unders
rest 2 min
I did way better on the DUs than I thought I would. Still not unbroken but I got 11 unbroken during one round
Day4 Monday
15 rounds
Run 100m
5 Power Clean to OH, 45#
10 Walking Lunges
5 Tuck Ups
rest 30 sec
Day4 Monday
15 rounds
Run 100m
5 Power Clean to OH, 45#
10 Walking Lunges
5 Tuck Ups
rest 30 sec
Done
No comments:
Post a Comment