D1- Friday
A1. Goblet Squat @ 5050, 3 x 5 reps, rest 20 sec 35# KB
A2. Lunge Jumpe, 3 x 10/leg alternating done (broken, could only do 6/leg unbroken)
B1. Hinge Row @ 30X3, 3 x 6-8, rest 30 sec
B2. Ring Rows @ 10X0, 3 x 10-12 unbroken, rest 30 sec
I need to know about these. What exactly is the difference? I watched a video on hinge rows but once I went to do them the only difference I really felt/saw was bending at the knee during hinge? Is that correct? Also, ring rows were much harder than I remember haha, only did 10 in a row.
After A and B, my legs and arms were shaking. What on earth?!
+
5 sets done
40 sec Mountain Climbers
20 sec rest
40 sec Double Unders
20 sec rest
40 sec Burpees
20 sec rest
D2 Tuesday
10-15 min jog/dynamic warm up
+
Run till you fill itch (up to 20 min)
rest 3 min
x 3
***up to 40 min total running
+
5 sets done
40 sec Mountain Climbers
20 sec rest
40 sec Double Unders
20 sec rest
40 sec Burpees
20 sec rest
D2 Tuesday
10-15 min jog/dynamic warm up
+
Run till you fill itch (up to 20 min)
rest 3 min
x 3
***up to 40 min total running
10:00mins, 1:30mins, 2mins
Once I started itching, it never really went away. I started itching around 8 minutes on the first round and figured that may happen so kept going till 10. I wonder now if I could have done more if I had stopped the second I felt it start. Who knows
+
30 min mobility- focus on thoracic mobility and hip flexors
**use below as guide
OH Extension over foam roller holding 5# plate, 3 x 60 sec, rest as needed
Kneeling Thoracic Rotations, 3 x 15/side, rest as needed- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCEKBGRhSBQ
Couch Stretch, 2 min/side
Lying on Bench Reverse Fly’s w/o weight, 2 x 12-15 w/ 2 sec pause at top
+
30 min mobility- focus on thoracic mobility and hip flexors
**use below as guide
OH Extension over foam roller holding 5# plate, 3 x 60 sec, rest as needed
Kneeling Thoracic Rotations, 3 x 15/side, rest as needed- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCEKBGRhSBQ
Couch Stretch, 2 min/side
Lying on Bench Reverse Fly’s w/o weight, 2 x 12-15 w/ 2 sec pause at top
Did Wednesday morning
D3 Saturday
A. Kipping Pull Up Practice done
B1. Negative Pull Up @ 50A0, 3 x 5 reps, rest as needed only did about 6 total during this. Was hard! I did 1-2 every time I walked by it throughout the day so I bet I ended up doing way more than 15 total haha
B2. Goblet Reverse Lunge, 3 x 12/leg, rest as needed done. Used my 10# wall ball as weight
+
4 sets done
2 min Run
2 min Burpee box Jump overs
2 min - 5 Kb Swings + 5 Wall Ball
rest 2 min
D3 Saturday
A. Kipping Pull Up Practice done
B1. Negative Pull Up @ 50A0, 3 x 5 reps, rest as needed only did about 6 total during this. Was hard! I did 1-2 every time I walked by it throughout the day so I bet I ended up doing way more than 15 total haha
B2. Goblet Reverse Lunge, 3 x 12/leg, rest as needed done. Used my 10# wall ball as weight
+
4 sets done
2 min Run
2 min Burpee box Jump overs
2 min - 5 Kb Swings + 5 Wall Ball
rest 2 min
This was so much fun! My first 'real' CrossFit workout in almost 2 years!! Complete with KB, box jumps, and wall balls! All things I haven't had at my gym! ❤️❤️
Day4 Monday
15 rounds
Run 100m 6.0mph on treadmill
7 Dead Lifts, 65#
5 Burpees
rest 30 sec
Day4 Monday
15 rounds
Run 100m 6.0mph on treadmill
7 Dead Lifts, 65#
5 Burpees
rest 30 sec
Done. Ouch, haha. 15 rounds was a booger bear.
**side note: this week was a killer on my legs. I'm soooo not in shape like I used to be, but ready to work hard to get there! May be slow going at first, but I really enjoyed this! (After the fact!)
No comments:
Post a Comment