D1- Monday
A1. Lateral DB Step Overs, 4 x 8/leg, rest 30 sec **hold DB’s by side 20#/hand
A2. Gravitron Pull Ups @ 5030, 4 x 4, rest 30 sec 55# assistance; this is 5 secs on the way down, no pause, and 3 seconds on the way up..right? Because that's what I did
+
5 sets for reps **don’t worry about tracking reps, just do a lot of work :) done
20 sec Mountain Climbers
10 sec rest
20 sec Double Unders
10 sec rest
20 sec Air Squats
10 sec rest
20 sec Tuck Jumps
10 sec rest
20 sec Sit Ups
10 sec rest
20 sec Double DB Hang Power Snatch 15#/hand
10 sec rest
D2 Tuesday
10-15 min jog/dynamic warm up
+
8 x done, hallelujah!
60 sec walk briskly
90 sec run higher effort
I really figured I wouldn't be able to complete this because me and Matthew walked our place Saturday, and I started itching just with walking! I only itched towards the end of 6 and made it through 8! I started taking some L-arginine for circulation and I think it must be helping...
+
+
Will do this later in the week
30 min mobility- focus on thoracic mobility and hip flexors
**use below as guide
OH Extension over foam roller holding 5# plate, 3 x 60 sec, rest as needed
Kneeling Thoracic Rotations, 3 x 15/side, rest as needed- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCEKBGRhSBQ
Couch Stretch, 2 min/side
Lying on Bench Reverse Fly’s w/o weight, 2 x 12-15 w/ 2 sec pause at top
D3 Saturday
A. Banded X Walks, 2 x 15 each direction
B. Single Arm DB Elbowing Row @ 4020, 3 x 12/side
+
5 sets for reps
1 min No Push Up Burpees
1 min Reverse Bear Crawl
1 min Shuttle Run down and back 50’ish
1 min KB/DB Swings
1 min rest
Day4 Saturday
8 sets for times;
Run 200m
10 Dead Lifts, 65#
30 sec Front Plank
rest 30 sec
30 min mobility- focus on thoracic mobility and hip flexors
**use below as guide
OH Extension over foam roller holding 5# plate, 3 x 60 sec, rest as needed
Kneeling Thoracic Rotations, 3 x 15/side, rest as needed- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCEKBGRhSBQ
Couch Stretch, 2 min/side
Lying on Bench Reverse Fly’s w/o weight, 2 x 12-15 w/ 2 sec pause at top
D3 Saturday
A. Banded X Walks, 2 x 15 each direction
B. Single Arm DB Elbowing Row @ 4020, 3 x 12/side
+
5 sets for reps
1 min No Push Up Burpees
1 min Reverse Bear Crawl
1 min Shuttle Run down and back 50’ish
1 min KB/DB Swings
1 min rest
Day4 Saturday
8 sets for times;
Run 200m
10 Dead Lifts, 65#
30 sec Front Plank
rest 30 sec
I went outside right as the sun was coming up on Thursday to workout and as I walked out, there were people pulling into my driveway. Holiday well wishers. By the time they left, the celebrations of the day were occurring. Friday, I planned to work out, woke up and it was pouring. I had no idea it was suppose to rain so I didn't prepare to go to the gym the night before. Saturday I actually started working out, and was going to combine the last 2 days into a long AMRAP, got started, and Matthew came out and said we had to leave to go do something. So needless to say, the end of the week didn't exactly go as planned!! I have been playing around on my pull up bar though, like 5 minutes here and there just trying to stretch out those muscles not used in a while. Kipping, attempted pull ups, and just working on my grip which isn't what it used to be either
No comments:
Post a Comment