Sunday, February 7, 2016

February 7-13

W2
D1- Thursday 
A1. DB Front Squats @ 5010, 5 x 10 reps, rest 30 sec 35# KB
A2. Squat Jumps, 5 x 10, rest 30 sec done
A3. Negative Only Pull Up, 5 x 4 reps @ 5 sec negative, rest 30 sec done
A4. Ring Rows @ 10X0, 5 x 8 unbroken, rest 30 sec done
A5. Bicep Curl to Press, 5 x 10-12, rest 30 sec 15#/hand (totally didn't realize it was curl to press last week. That makes it much harder!) 

did 2 rounds of this 'A portion', didn't have time to do the whole thing
+
5 sets done 6:45
50 Jump Ropes
5 Burpees
rest 30 sec
This has been such a crazy week, but I knew it would be like that, one reason I got a workout in on Sunday which I never do. Hoping to do 'day 4' this weekend while out of town 

D2 Sunday
10-15 min jog/dynamic warm up
+
30 min Air Dyne TT
**record avg wattage, avg mph, avg HR and peak HR, total Cals
30 minutes total, 13.5 mph, 216 calories total, 141 watts, 7.25 miles

I'm assuming that's avg mph and avg watts, that's the reading it gave me in the summary. I don't have the HR portion, but I spot checked it at 12min =132, 22min =144, at the end 192. I sped up drastically from 25-30min
+
30 min mobility- focus on thoracic mobility and hip flexors
**use below as guide
OH Extension over foam roller holding 5# plate, 3 x 60 sec, rest as needed
Kneeling Thoracic Rotations, 3 x 15/side, rest as needed- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCEKBGRhSBQ
Couch Stretch, 2 min/side
Lying on Bench Reverse Fly’s w/o weight, 2 x 12-15 w/ 2 sec pause at top 

D3
A. Scap Pull Ups, 2 x 10, rest as needed
B. 90/90 Hold on Pull Up bar- 1 max hold/min for 5 min **little bit higher than this- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ3hpmldU7c
C1. DB Chinese Row heavy, 4 x 10/arm, rest as needed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YY0fNL3QxM
C2. DB Weighted Step Ups, 4 x 10/leg alternating, rest as needed
+
3 sets, rest 1 min b/w sets
2 min Run
2 min 10 KB Swings, 35#, 10 Air Squats
+
rest 4 min
+
3 sets, rest 1 min b/w sets
2 min Run
2 min 10 KB Swings, 35#, 10 Air Squats


Day4
For time:
100 Jump Rope
35 Wallballs
35 Tuck Ups
25 Wallballs
25 Tuck Ups
15 Wallballs
15 Tuck Ups
100 Jump Rope  

No comments:

Post a Comment