D1- Monday
A1. DB Front Squats @ 5010, 5 x 8 reps, rest 30 sec 35# KB
A2. Squat Jumps, 5 x 8, rest 30 sec done
A3. Negative Only Pull Up, 5 x 3 reps @ 5 sec negative, rest 30 sec done, used band to get up
A4. Ring Rows @ 10X0, 5 x 10 unbroken, rest 30 sec done
A5. Bicep Curl to Press, 5 x 10, rest 30 sec 8#/hand I know I decreased weight on this, but it really helped. My form wasn't correct with 15#/hand and I was ending up doing push presses and using my knees to get the curl with the 15s.
+
3 sets 6:57
75 Jump Ropes
10 Burpees
rest 60 sec
D2 Friday
10-15 min jog/dynamic warm up
+
Bike
1 min @ 130W
1 min @ 150W
1 min @ 170W
x 3 rounds
3 sets 6:57
75 Jump Ropes
10 Burpees
rest 60 sec
D2 Friday
10-15 min jog/dynamic warm up
+
Bike
1 min @ 130W
1 min @ 150W
1 min @ 170W
x 3 rounds
Ok, no. I don't know if the 140W last week was my max or what, but I couldn't keep up with this. I took multiple breaks during round 1. After that I tried 100W, 120W, 140W and made it through round 2 without stopping but had to take a break before round 3 and during round 3 I took 2 breaks!
+
5 sets
Bike 3 min @ 150W
10 Wallball, 15#
rest 90 sec
+
5 sets
Bike 3 min @ 150W
10 Wallball, 15#
rest 90 sec
Done, got 3 sets in before I ran out of time.
I've decided that my 140W last week must have been my ending watts which was when I was going all out because I seriously couldn't keep up. I know my sinuses have been acting up this week and my body might be a little worn down from that, but whew. Wasn't happening. I did like 80-90W for this.
+
30 min mobility- focus on thoracic mobility and hip flexors
**use below as guide
OH Extension over foam roller holding 5# plate, 3 x 60 sec, rest as needed
Kneeling Thoracic Rotations, 3 x 15/side, rest as needed- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCEKBGRhSBQ
Couch Stretch, 2 min/side
Lying on Bench Reverse Fly’s w/o weight, 2 x 12-15 w/ 2 sec pause at top
D3 Thursday
A. Scap Pull Ups, 3 x 10, rest as needed done
B. 90/90 Hold on Pull Up bar- 4 x 10 sec **little bit higher than this- done, this was actually still harder than I anticipated. The video makes it look easy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ3hpmldU7c
C1. DB Chinese Row heavy, 4 x 8/arm **heavy, rest as needed done https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YY0fNL3QxM
C2. DB Weighted Step Ups, 4 x 8/leg alternating, rest as needed done
+
3 sets, rest 1 min b/w sets done
Run 400m
15 Kb Swings, 35#
15 Burpees
+
rest 4 min
+
3 sets, rest 1 min b/w sets done
Run 400m
15 KB Swings, 35#
15 Burpees
This sucked, 15 burpees after all the other stuff wore me out. My sinuses have been feeling out of wack this week so I feel like these were slow. I timed several sets and I was averaging about 7 minutes a set.
+
30 min mobility- focus on thoracic mobility and hip flexors
**use below as guide
OH Extension over foam roller holding 5# plate, 3 x 60 sec, rest as needed
Kneeling Thoracic Rotations, 3 x 15/side, rest as needed- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCEKBGRhSBQ
Couch Stretch, 2 min/side
Lying on Bench Reverse Fly’s w/o weight, 2 x 12-15 w/ 2 sec pause at top
D3 Thursday
A. Scap Pull Ups, 3 x 10, rest as needed done
B. 90/90 Hold on Pull Up bar- 4 x 10 sec **little bit higher than this- done, this was actually still harder than I anticipated. The video makes it look easy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ3hpmldU7c
C1. DB Chinese Row heavy, 4 x 8/arm **heavy, rest as needed done https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YY0fNL3QxM
C2. DB Weighted Step Ups, 4 x 8/leg alternating, rest as needed done
+
3 sets, rest 1 min b/w sets done
Run 400m
15 Kb Swings, 35#
15 Burpees
+
rest 4 min
+
3 sets, rest 1 min b/w sets done
Run 400m
15 KB Swings, 35#
15 Burpees
This sucked, 15 burpees after all the other stuff wore me out. My sinuses have been feeling out of wack this week so I feel like these were slow. I timed several sets and I was averaging about 7 minutes a set.
**Matthew had a heavy piece of equipment sitting on my box so I had to do section C last after he came home and moved it. Ended up only doing 2 rounds, I was too worn out after the run,KB,burpee.
Day4 Tuesday
For time: 12:15
100 Jump Rope
35 Wallballs
35 Tuck Ups
25 Wallballs
25 Tuck Ups
15 Wallballs
15 Tuck Ups
100 Jump Rope
Day4 Tuesday
For time: 12:15
100 Jump Rope
35 Wallballs
35 Tuck Ups
25 Wallballs
25 Tuck Ups
15 Wallballs
15 Tuck Ups
100 Jump Rope
No comments:
Post a Comment