D1- Thursday
*did this at the gym so I did bar rows instead of ring rows, my negatives were jumping to negative and probably weren't as effective as if I'd been at home, and curls to press I did 12.5#/hand first round and still...not heavy but fatiguing. So I went down to 10#/hand
A1. DB Front Squats @ 5010, 5 x 6-8 reps, rest 30 sec **heavier, if you can’t go heavier, add 2 reps 20#DB/hand
A2. Squat Jumps, 5 x 10, rest 30 sec done
A3. Negative Only Pull Up, 5 x 2 reps @ 5 sec negative, rest 30 sec done.
A4. Ring Rows @ 10X0, 5 x 8 unbroken, rest 30 sec done, bar rows
A5. Bicep Curl to Press, 5 x 12, rest 30 sec 10#/hand
+
30-25-20-15-10 Double Unders
10 Burpees after each set
A1. DB Front Squats @ 5010, 5 x 6-8 reps, rest 30 sec **heavier, if you can’t go heavier, add 2 reps 20#DB/hand
A2. Squat Jumps, 5 x 10, rest 30 sec done
A3. Negative Only Pull Up, 5 x 2 reps @ 5 sec negative, rest 30 sec done.
A4. Ring Rows @ 10X0, 5 x 8 unbroken, rest 30 sec done, bar rows
A5. Bicep Curl to Press, 5 x 12, rest 30 sec 10#/hand
+
30-25-20-15-10 Double Unders
10 Burpees after each set
Done. I told Matthew this would take me about 30 minutes. I finished in 15minutes or less. I know this was probably a breathing test anyway and yes I took a break after each movement involuntarily but what's most important is the last 3 sets of burpees were unbroken without any form of rest and I never do that! And my last 3 sets of DUs had unbroken 16 out of 20, 15 out of 15, and 10 out of 10. I'm pretty sure 16 unbroken DUs is either a PR or pretty close! Go me! Oh and yes I thought I'd die.
D2 Tuesday afternoon
10-15 min jog/dynamic warm up
+
Bike done
1 min @ 80W
1 min @ 100W
1 min @ 120W
x 3 rounds
+
5 sets done
Bike 3 min @ 90W
12 Wallball, 15# (I only own a 10#)
rest 90 sec
+
30 min mobility- focus on thoracic mobility and hip flexors
**use below as guide
OH Extension over foam roller holding 5# plate, 3 x 60 sec, rest as needed
Kneeling Thoracic Rotations, 3 x 15/side, rest as needed- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCEKBGRhSBQ
Couch Stretch, 2 min/side
Lying on Bench Reverse Fly’s w/o weight, 2 x 12-15 w/ 2 sec pause at top
D3 Tuesday morning
A. Scap Pull Ups, 3 x 10, rest as needed done
B. 90/90 Hold on Pull Up bar- 5 x 10 sec **little bit higher than this- done
C1. DB Chinese Row heavy, 4 x 6-8/arm **heavy, rest as needed 25# DB
C2. DB Weighted Step Ups, 4 x 6/leg alternating, rest as needed 25# DB
+
3 sets, rest 1 min b/w sets done
Run 400m
15 Kb Swings, 35#
5 Burpee Box Jumps
+
rest 4 min
+
3 sets, rest 1 min b/w sets done
Run 400m
15 KB Swings, 35#
5 Burpee Box Jumps
Day4 Friday night after a 12hr work day
For time:
Version of CF Open WOD, will update when they announce (may have to remind me)
D2 Tuesday afternoon
10-15 min jog/dynamic warm up
+
Bike done
1 min @ 80W
1 min @ 100W
1 min @ 120W
x 3 rounds
+
5 sets done
Bike 3 min @ 90W
12 Wallball, 15# (I only own a 10#)
rest 90 sec
+
30 min mobility- focus on thoracic mobility and hip flexors
**use below as guide
OH Extension over foam roller holding 5# plate, 3 x 60 sec, rest as needed
Kneeling Thoracic Rotations, 3 x 15/side, rest as needed- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCEKBGRhSBQ
Couch Stretch, 2 min/side
Lying on Bench Reverse Fly’s w/o weight, 2 x 12-15 w/ 2 sec pause at top
D3 Tuesday morning
A. Scap Pull Ups, 3 x 10, rest as needed done
B. 90/90 Hold on Pull Up bar- 5 x 10 sec **little bit higher than this- done
C1. DB Chinese Row heavy, 4 x 6-8/arm **heavy, rest as needed 25# DB
C2. DB Weighted Step Ups, 4 x 6/leg alternating, rest as needed 25# DB
+
3 sets, rest 1 min b/w sets done
Run 400m
15 Kb Swings, 35#
5 Burpee Box Jumps
+
rest 4 min
+
3 sets, rest 1 min b/w sets done
Run 400m
15 KB Swings, 35#
5 Burpee Box Jumps
Day4 Friday night after a 12hr work day
For time:
Version of CF Open WOD, will update when they announce (may have to remind me)
20 min
25' walking lunges holding plate OH
8 burpees
25' walking lunges
8 ring rows
6 rounds, used a 25# DB. Tried the KB first, but it was too uneven weight overhead to hold comfortably so I used the heaviest DB I have
No comments:
Post a Comment