Monday, October 5, 2015

October 4-10

W9
D1 Monday 
A1. Swiss Ball DB Single Arm Bench Press @ 21X2, 5 x 6-8/arm, rest 30 sec 25#
A2. Seated Row @ 30X2, 5 x 6-8 rest 30 sec 70#
A3. Goblet Squat @ 21X2, 5 x 6-8 reps, rest 90 sec 40#

15 min EMOM
1st- 12-15 Rope Standing Tricep Extensions 25#
2nd- 10-12 DB Curls 20#/hand
3rd- 10 steps DB Walking Lunges **30-35#/h 30#/hand
+
10 min Run/Walk easy 0.83 miles 

D2 Tuesday 
10-15 min jog/dynamic warm up done
+
Run 100m all out, rest 2-3 min x 3 done 
+
Run 400m, rest 30 sec x 3 got 2 of these in before the itching set in :((
+
Run 800m, rest 60 sec x 3
+
10 min cool down
It is so frustrating to not be able to run not because of breathing and not because I'm tired but because I'm itching too bad. So crazy!!! I knew after those sprints I would itch. I blame it on 1, I didn't run last week 2, intervals and 3, cool weather where I was sweating. I ended up fast walking 1.25 miles after i stopped running then did some mobility/stretching 

D3 Wednesday 
OH Extension over foam roller holding 5# plate, 3 x 60 sec, rest as needed done 
Side Lying Thoracic Rotation, 3 x 20/side, rest as needed done
Couch Stretch, 2 min/side done
+
A. Front Squat @ 20X1, 3, 3, 2, 2 reps, rest 2 min **building heavy 65, 85, 95, 105 this shouldn't feel as heavy as it does
B. Front Rack Reverse Lunges off 45# plate, 4 x 8/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs 15#DB/hand
C. DB Russian Step Ups, 3 x 8/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs **5-10#/H 10#DB/hand
D. Bike 18 sec ALL OUT, rest 1:42 x 5 done

Day4 Friday 
A1. CG Bench Press @ 20X1, 4 x 4-6 reps, rest 30 sec 45x6, 65x6, 75x5, 85x5
A2. Gravitron Pull Ups @ 3030, 4 x 4-6 reps, rest 90 sec 70# assistance (to be able to do tempo)
+
15 min AMRAP 6+14
7 Inverted Bar Rows
7 Push Ups some knee, some normal 
10 KB Swings, moderate 35#
30 High Knee Jump Rope  

No comments:

Post a Comment