A1. DB Bench Press @ 21X2, 5 x 6-8, rest 30 sec 25#/hand
A2. Seated Row @ 30X2, 5 x 6-8 rest 30 sec 70#
A3. Frankenstein Squats @ 21X2, 5 x 3-5 reps, rest 90 sec **heavier 45#
+
15 min EMOM
1st- 12-15 Rope Standing Tricep Extensions 30#
2nd- 10-12 DB Curls 20#/hand
3rd- 8 steps DB Walking Lunges **35#/h **even if you have to pause b/w steps is fine 35#/hand (8 steps seems much more doable haha)
+
8 Alternating Lunge Jumps + 3 Squat Jumps/min for 7 min done
+
5 min Run/Walk easy done, walked
D2 Tuesday
10-15 min jog/dynamic warm up done
+
Run/jog 20-35 min consistent effort
Got 0.83 in before I started itching, which I'm proud of since I didn't work out for like a week! Then walked
+
30 min mobility I like this being a part of my workouts, I need mobility! Especially because I'm pretty sore from yesterday (which I knew I would be...I feel like I'm starting all over after being sick)
D3 Thursday
OH Extension over foam roller holding 5# plate, 3 x 60 sec, rest as needed done
Kneeling Thoracic Rotations, 3 x 15/side, rest as needed done
Couch Stretch, 2 min/side done
Lying on Bench Reverse Fly’s w/o weight, 2 x 12-15 w/ 2 sec pause at top done
+
A. Front Squat @ 20X1, 2, 2, 1, 1 reps, rest 2 min **try and start @ 95# and build 95, 105, 115, put 125 on the bar but didn't go down, I didn't think I'd get back up haha
B. Front Rack Reverse Lunges off 45# & 25# plates stacked, 4 x 5/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs 20#/hand
C. DB Russian Step Ups, 4 x 5/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs **20#/H 20#/hand
D. Bike 30 sec ALL OUT, rest 1:30 x 4 done
Day4 Friday
A1. CG Bench Press @ 20X1, 5 x 1 reps, rest 30 sec *1RM 45, 65, 85, 95, attempted 105 and couldn't even defend, attempted 100 and couldn't get it up
A2. Gravitron Pull Ups @ 3030, 5 x 1 reps, rest 90 sec **1RM 25# assistance
+
20 min AMRAP done
20 OH Walking Lunges, 10# plate
10 Tuck Ups
10 Inverted Bar Rows
50’ Reverse Bear Crawl
+
30 min mobility I like this being a part of my workouts, I need mobility! Especially because I'm pretty sore from yesterday (which I knew I would be...I feel like I'm starting all over after being sick)
D3 Thursday
OH Extension over foam roller holding 5# plate, 3 x 60 sec, rest as needed done
Kneeling Thoracic Rotations, 3 x 15/side, rest as needed done
Couch Stretch, 2 min/side done
Lying on Bench Reverse Fly’s w/o weight, 2 x 12-15 w/ 2 sec pause at top done
+
A. Front Squat @ 20X1, 2, 2, 1, 1 reps, rest 2 min **try and start @ 95# and build 95, 105, 115, put 125 on the bar but didn't go down, I didn't think I'd get back up haha
B. Front Rack Reverse Lunges off 45# & 25# plates stacked, 4 x 5/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs 20#/hand
C. DB Russian Step Ups, 4 x 5/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs **20#/H 20#/hand
D. Bike 30 sec ALL OUT, rest 1:30 x 4 done
Day4 Friday
A1. CG Bench Press @ 20X1, 5 x 1 reps, rest 30 sec *1RM 45, 65, 85, 95, attempted 105 and couldn't even defend, attempted 100 and couldn't get it up
A2. Gravitron Pull Ups @ 3030, 5 x 1 reps, rest 90 sec **1RM 25# assistance
+
20 min AMRAP done
20 OH Walking Lunges, 10# plate
10 Tuck Ups
10 Inverted Bar Rows
50’ Reverse Bear Crawl
No comments:
Post a Comment