A1. DB Single Arm Bench Press @ 21X2, 5 x 6-8/arm, rest 30 sec 25, 25, 25, 30, 30
A2. Seated Row @ 30X2, 5 x 6-8 rest 30 sec 70#
A3. Frankenstein Squats @ 21X2, 5 x 4-6 reps, rest 90 sec **heavier 65#
+
15 min EMOM
1st- 12-15 Rope Standing Tricep Extensions 30#
2nd- 10-12 DB Curls 15#/hand
3rd- 10 steps DB Walking Lunges **35#/h 35#/hand X1 set then 30#/hand (if I do 35#/hand it's not walking lunges. It's like lunge, step, lunge. I can't do it walking with them
+
6 Alternating Lunge Jumps + 3 Squat Jumps/min for 7 min done. I like this
+
5 min Run/Walk easy 0.40 miles
D2
10-15 min jog/dynamic warm up
+
Run/jog 20-30 min consistent effort
+
30 min mobility
D3 Wednesday
OH Extension over foam roller holding 5# plate, 3 x 60 sec, rest as needed done
Kneeling Thoracic Rotations, 3 x 15/side, rest as needed- done
Couch Stretch, 2 min/side done
+
A. Front Squat @ 20X1, 2, 2, 1, 1 reps, rest 2 min **try and start @ 105# and build did 95#x2 and it hurt. It didn't feel right and I was slow on the way up. I felt like my back was rounding in the thoracic spine area which makes me wonder if that stretch i just did loosened something up and then trying to go heavy made my back weak or something weird like that. I tried 95# again and just stopped because I still felt it. Then did 65# just to see if it was the weight and I still felt 'weak' is the best way to describe it in the upper back so I didn't do anymore. Last week when I did this, it was heavy but I felt 'stable' and could do it
B. Front Rack Reverse Lunges off 45# & 25# plates stacked, 4 x 6/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs 20#/hand
C. DB Russian Step Ups, 4 x 6/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs **20#/H 20#/hand
D. Bike 30 sec ALL OUT, rest 1:30 x 4 ran out of time, didn't do
Day4
A1. CG Bench Press @ 20X1, 5 x 2-3 reps, rest 30 sec
A2. Gravitron Pull Ups @ 3030, 5 x 2-3 reps, rest 90 sec
+
20 min AMRAP
10 Lying DB Rows on bench tough
10 Lying thumbs up reverse fly’s
10 seated OH DB Press
10 seated OH DB Tricep Extensions
10 Tuck Ups
20 sec Hollow Hold
20 sec Side Plank/side
No comments:
Post a Comment