Monday, October 12, 2015

October 11-17

W10
D1- Monday 
A1. DB Single Arm Bench Press @ 21X2, 5 x 6-8/arm, rest 30 sec 25#
A2. Seated Row @ 30X2, 5 x 6-8 rest 30 sec 70#
A3. Frankenstein Squats @ 21X2, 5 x 4-6 reps, rest 90 sec 45#

15 min EMOM
1st- 12-15 Rope Standing Tricep Extensions 30# 
2nd- 10-12 DB Curls 20#/hand
3rd- 10 steps DB Walking Lunges **35#/h 35#/hand (you're killing me here! So heavy!)
+
4 Alternating Lunge Jumps + 4 Squat Jumps/min for 7 min done
+
5 min Run/Walk easy 0.32 miles 

D2 Saturday 
10-15 min jog/dynamic warm up didn't warn up since I did day 4 immediately before this workout
+
Run 800m, rest 60 sec x 3 done, started itching halfway through the 2nd 800 but pushed through then rested longer between 2 and 3, maybe two and a half minutes then the same thing after the 3rd one, pushed through then rested longer 
+
Run 400m, rest 30 sec x 3 rested longer between these also... I can't remember if I was on my 2nd or 3rd but out of no where I started having a sharp pain in my left heel/along the sides of my Achilles' tendon. So weird. I stopped and stretched it then got to where I could walk/fast walk on it but when I started running again the pain came back. So I just stopped. Whatever it is with my body that doesn't want me to run has won again :(
+
Run 100m all out, rest 2-3 min x 3
+
10 min Cool Down
***note if this is any better for itching

D3 Thursday 
OH Extension over foam roller holding 5# plate, 3 x 60 sec, rest as needed done used two 2.5# plates
Side Lying Thoracic Rotation, 3 x 20/side, rest as needed done
Couch Stretch, 2 min/side done
+
A. Front Squat @ 20X1, 4, 3, 2, 1 reps, rest 2 min **try and start @ 95# and build 95#, 105#, 115#, 125# ... Only did this because you forced me to haha, wasn't easy but I did it (and I'm pretty sure 125# is my front squat PR from before and I don't think I've ever gone any higher) also, squat rack was taken so I did section B before A and honestly I think it helped me prepare for FS because my legs were more ready ... Along with the stretches 
B. Front Rack Reverse Lunges off 45# & 25# plates stacked, 4 x 8/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs 15#/hand 
C. DB Russian Step Ups, 4 x 8/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs **15#/H 15#/hand
D. Bike 20 sec ALL OUT, rest 1:40 x 5 done
**i did this workout on a day off from work when I had more time. I've been NOT resting 60sec between each legs on B and C on previous weeks related to time, I was doing both legs then resting 60sec but today since I had more time I did the appropriate rest between each leg and that made a huge difference ... Much better! Ha! But I can't do this workout in an hour if I rest 60sec between each leg

Day4 Saturday 
A1. CG Bench Press @ 20X1, 5 x 3-4 reps, rest 30 sec 65, 75, 85, 85, 85 (didn't have a spot so didn't feel comfortable going any higher)
A2. Gravitron Pull Ups @ 3030, 5 x 3-4 reps, rest 90 sec 70# assistance, 65#, 65#, 65#, 60#
+
20 min AMRAP
10 Seated Cable Rows 70#
10 Standing Cable Press Across body 15#/hand
10 OH Cable Rope Tricep Extensions 30#
10 DB Forearm Curls off bench 15#/hand
10 Bent Over DB Elbowing Rows 25#/hand 
20 sec Wtd Front Plank heavy 25#

No comments:

Post a Comment