A1. Swiss Ball DB Bench Press @ 21X2, 5 x 8-10 reps, rest 30 sec 25#/hand
A2. Seated Row @ 30X2, 5 x 8-10 rest 30 sec 70#
A3. Goblet Squat @ 21X2, 5 x 8-10 reps, rest 90 sec 40#
+
15 min EMOM
1st- 12-15 Rope Standing Tricep Extensions 30#
2nd- 10-12 DB Curls 15#/hand
3rd- 12 steps DB Walking Lunges 25#/hand
This was really fast feeling... 15ish seconds rest
+
10 min Run/Walk easy 0.78 miles
+
10 min Run/Walk easy 0.78 miles
D2
10-15 min jog/dynamic warm up
+
Run 100m all out, rest 2-3 min x 3
+
Run 400m, rest 30 sec x 3
+
Run 800m, rest 60 sec x 3
+
10 min cool down
10-15 min jog/dynamic warm up
+
Run 100m all out, rest 2-3 min x 3
+
Run 400m, rest 30 sec x 3
+
Run 800m, rest 60 sec x 3
+
10 min cool down
Keep this one for next week please. I went in to the gym Saturday planning on doing 2 days worth and I just couldn't. But I'm going to be ready next week!!!
D3 Friday
OH Extension over foam roller holding 5# plate, 3 x 60 sec, rest as needed done
Side Lying Thoracic Rotation, 3 x 20/side, rest as needed done
Couch Stretch, 2 min/side done
+
A. Front Squat @ 20X1, 4 x 3 reps, rest 2 min **building heavy 45, 65, 85, 95
B. Front Rack Reverse Lunges off 45# plate, 4 x 8/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs 15#DB/hand
C. DB Russian Step Ups, 3 x 10/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs 10#DB/hand for first round then just body weight
D. Bike 15 sec ALL OUT, rest 1:45 x 5 done
D3 Friday
OH Extension over foam roller holding 5# plate, 3 x 60 sec, rest as needed done
Side Lying Thoracic Rotation, 3 x 20/side, rest as needed done
Couch Stretch, 2 min/side done
+
A. Front Squat @ 20X1, 4 x 3 reps, rest 2 min **building heavy 45, 65, 85, 95
B. Front Rack Reverse Lunges off 45# plate, 4 x 8/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs 15#DB/hand
C. DB Russian Step Ups, 3 x 10/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs 10#DB/hand for first round then just body weight
D. Bike 15 sec ALL OUT, rest 1:45 x 5 done
**so, so tired this week and today. Really had no business being in the gym today, my body is too tired. But I've missed 3 days in a row so I was determined to get back in there. Not working for 3 weeks, being sick that last week, and going back to work full force this week (today is my 5th, 12hr shift in a row) has worn me down. Rest coming tomorrow and Sunday!!!
Day4 Saturday
A1. CG Bench Press @ 20X1, 4 x 5-7 reps, rest 30 sec 45, 65, 75, 85
Day4 Saturday
A1. CG Bench Press @ 20X1, 4 x 5-7 reps, rest 30 sec 45, 65, 75, 85
A2. Gravitron Pull Ups @ 3030, 4 x 5-7 reps, rest 90 sec 55# assistance
**oops I didn't realize this was A1, A2. I thought it was A, and then B
+
15 min AMRAP
5 Inverted Bar Rows
5 Push Ups
5 Burpees
10 Box Jumps, 20"
+
15 min AMRAP
5 Inverted Bar Rows
5 Push Ups
5 Burpees
10 Box Jumps, 20"
4+17
I never realize how tired my body is working 60 hours a week until I get in the gym. Then I can really tell. I'm never tired during the day though. Anyway, just a temporary sacrifice to get debt free!
No comments:
Post a Comment