Monday Tuesday
A1. Single Arm Bench Press @ 21X2, 4 x 3-5 reps, rest 30 sec 25, 25, 30, 30
A2. Inverted Bar Rows @ 30X2, 4 x 8-10 rest 90 sec done
+
10 min AMRAP
7 Push Ups hands elevated
7 tough lat Pull Downs
15 sec Hollow Hold
7 or 8 rounds, can't remember
+
10 min Run/Walk warm up ran 8.5 minutes, walked 1.5 minutes
+
20 min Fartlek Run **staying moving the whole time but when you’re running, pick something to run hard to then slow down and recovery then speed up again.
+
10 min Run/Walk warm up ran 8.5 minutes, walked 1.5 minutes
+
20 min Fartlek Run **staying moving the whole time but when you’re running, pick something to run hard to then slow down and recovery then speed up again.
Done!!! 2.66 total with warmup. Out of the last 5-6 weeks, this is the first time I've kept a running Fartlek pace without walking or itching!!! It was tough, and it was hot!! But I knew if I just kept trying I'd finally get my groove back with no itching!!! I'm excited!
Tuesday Wednesday
A. Frankenstein Front Squats @ 20X1, 3 x 3, rest 2 min **these are hard to hold but will strengthen your upper back/posture 45, 65, 65; should I stay low weight to maintain proper form? That's what I did today
B. DB OH Walking Lunges, 3 x 20 steps, rest 2 min **hold one DB OH arms locked out 25# plate overhead
+
For tIme 13:24
50 Air Squats
25 DB Thrusters, 20#/H
50 Double Unders
25 Burpees
Tuesday Wednesday
A. Frankenstein Front Squats @ 20X1, 3 x 3, rest 2 min **these are hard to hold but will strengthen your upper back/posture 45, 65, 65; should I stay low weight to maintain proper form? That's what I did today
B. DB OH Walking Lunges, 3 x 20 steps, rest 2 min **hold one DB OH arms locked out 25# plate overhead
+
For tIme 13:24
50 Air Squats
25 DB Thrusters, 20#/H
50 Double Unders
25 Burpees
Did 5 rounds: 10 DU, 5 DB thruster, 10 air squats, 5 burpees
*is this ok to split up as I choose or does it have to be like you list it?
Wednesday
OH Extension over foam roller holding 5# plate, 3 x 60 sec, rest as needed
Side Lying Thoracic Rotation, 3 x 20/side, rest as needed
Couch Stretch, 2 min/side
+
A1. Passive Hang from Pull Up Bar, 4 x 30 sec
A2. Single Leg Glute Bridge, 4 x 15-20/side, rest as needed
B. I’s, Y’s, T’s lying on a bench w/ 5# plates, 3 x 15 each
Thursday Thursday
A1. Tall Kneeling 2 Arm DB Press @ 21X2, 8 reps x 5, rest 30 sec **focus on squeezing butt and keeping core tight 15#/hand
A2. Bent Single Arm DB Row @ 30X1, 8/arm x 5, rest 90 sec 20#
B1. Gravitron Dips @ 22X2, 4-6 reps x 3, rest 30 sec 70# assistance
B2. Single Arm Lat Pull Down @ 20X2, 5-12/arm x 3, rest 90 sec **depending on weight you can get for appropriate reps 25#
C1. Wtd Front Plank, 40 sec x 5, rest 30 sec 10# added
C2. Chinese Plank, 40 sec x 5, rest 30 sec *yes face up done
+
Bike 10 min moderate effort done, I think close to 2 miles
Run 30 min moderate 2.44 miles, 12:18 pace. No itching/no stopping
Friday friday
A. Double DB Front Squat @ 33X1, 4 x 8-10 reps, rest 2 min 20#/hand for 2 rounds; 25#/hand for the last 2 rounds. My wrists!
B. Barbell Good Mornings focusing on perfect positions, 50 reps accumulated done, sets of 10, bar only
+
6 rounds hard
Bike .3 miles
rest 1:1
Wednesday
OH Extension over foam roller holding 5# plate, 3 x 60 sec, rest as needed
Side Lying Thoracic Rotation, 3 x 20/side, rest as needed
Couch Stretch, 2 min/side
+
A1. Passive Hang from Pull Up Bar, 4 x 30 sec
A2. Single Leg Glute Bridge, 4 x 15-20/side, rest as needed
B. I’s, Y’s, T’s lying on a bench w/ 5# plates, 3 x 15 each
Thursday Thursday
A1. Tall Kneeling 2 Arm DB Press @ 21X2, 8 reps x 5, rest 30 sec **focus on squeezing butt and keeping core tight 15#/hand
A2. Bent Single Arm DB Row @ 30X1, 8/arm x 5, rest 90 sec 20#
B1. Gravitron Dips @ 22X2, 4-6 reps x 3, rest 30 sec 70# assistance
B2. Single Arm Lat Pull Down @ 20X2, 5-12/arm x 3, rest 90 sec **depending on weight you can get for appropriate reps 25#
C1. Wtd Front Plank, 40 sec x 5, rest 30 sec 10# added
C2. Chinese Plank, 40 sec x 5, rest 30 sec *yes face up done
+
Bike 10 min moderate effort done, I think close to 2 miles
Run 30 min moderate 2.44 miles, 12:18 pace. No itching/no stopping
Friday friday
A. Double DB Front Squat @ 33X1, 4 x 8-10 reps, rest 2 min 20#/hand for 2 rounds; 25#/hand for the last 2 rounds. My wrists!
B. Barbell Good Mornings focusing on perfect positions, 50 reps accumulated done, sets of 10, bar only
+
6 rounds hard
Bike .3 miles
rest 1:1
Done
No comments:
Post a Comment