Monday, July 6, 2015

July 5-11

 W4
Monday monday
A1. Bench Press @ 20X1, build to 1RM <10 min 45, 65, 75, 85, 95, failed at 105. Probably should have tried 100 before 105 but I had high hopes. If I can do 95#x3, shouldn't I be able to do 105? I hit my hand on a propeller yesterday and I'm blaming it on my grip strength 

A2. Gravitron Pull Up @ 20X1, build to 1RM <10 min 45, 40, 35, 30
+
same weight from A1 and A2
16 min EMOM
1st- 1 Bench Press @ 90% 85#
2nd- 1 Pull Ups @ 90% 35#
+
Single Leg Quarter Squat Palloff Press, 15/side x 3 done
+
Run 30 sec hard
walk 30 sec
x 15 sets
Took a break around minute 7 due to itching and then completely stopped around minute 13 because I was itching so bad. 🙈😩

Tuesday Tuesday
A. Front Squat @ 22X1, build to 3RM, -5% and 10% for 3’s 45, 65, 75, 85 stop related to back feeling it
B. Double KB or DB Front Rack Step Ups alternating, 16 steps x 4, rest 90 sec
12.5#/hand; went down in weight but stayed on what I'm guessing is a 20" step the whole time 
+
21-15-9
Burpee Box Jump Overs, 20”
Thrusters, 55# 45#
Michael. Seriously. That was terrible. I knew it was going to be terrible too and couldn't quite get into it mentally. My first set of 21 probably had 10-15 seconds rest between each burpee box jump. And they were step downs, I don't have anywhere to jump over. This whole thing probably took me 25 minutes. Just couldn't get into it mentally. Glad it's over, glad I did it.
+
10 min Double Unders practice
Didn't do, ran out of time. 

Thursday Wednesday 
A1. Seated DB Press @ 20X2, 8 reps x 3, rest 30 sec 15#/hand, then 20#\hand for the last 2 sets; I've been doing this just sitting on a bench and today I did it on the 'bench' that was actually a chair with foot rests... So much difference! I guess a lot more support because this was way easier!
A2. Lat Pull Down @ 20X2, 8 reps x 3, rest 90 sec 70#
B1. Incline DB Bench @ 22X2, 8 reps x 3, rest 30 sec 20#\hand for 3 sets then 25#\hand for last set
B2. Seated Cable Row @ 20X2, 8 reps x 3, rest 90 sec 70#
C. Hollow Hold 20 sec, roll to Front Plank 20 sec, rest 40 sec x 5 done
+
Bike 10 min moderate effort 2.20 miles
Run 10 min moderate 0.87 miles; NO ITCHING!!!! I ran slower (5.5mph on treadmill) so I'm not sure if that made the difference or if it was not stopping and going but yay for no itching!!!

Friday friday 
A. Back Squat, build to 8RM, -5% and -10% for 8’s 45, 65, 85, 95
B. Wtd Back Extensions, 15 reps x 4, rest 1 min 10# added 
+
12 min AMRAP
10 Double Unders
10 Lying Leg Raises
5 Push Ups off Bench
10 Alternating Renegade Rows, 15# (5/hand)
15 Air Squats  
4 rounds; got 2 sets of unbroken DU's!! And one set of 7 straight. After I struggled so bad last week this was a confidence booster.

No comments:

Post a Comment