Monday, June 29, 2015

June 28 - July 4

W3
Monday Tuesday 
A1. Bench Press @ 22X1, build to 3RM <10 min 45, 65, 85, 95
A2. Gravitron Pull Up @ 20X1, build to 3RM <10 min 55, 45, 40
+
same weight from A1 and A2
16 min EMOM
1st- 1 Bench Press 95#, I asked Matthew if it was bad form if my back came off the bench and he said yes. But my back did come off everytime. 
2nd- 1 Pull Ups 40#
+
Single Leg Quarter Squat Palloff Press, 15/side x 3 done
+
Run 800m 5:50; 11:41 pace
rest 2 min 
Run 600m 4:04; 11:19 pace
rest 2 min
Run 400m 2:57; 10:34 pace
**itched again; pretty miserable experience but I pushed through it. from previous experience it eventually stops if I just keep tying regularly. Maybe we need to add one more small running section on another day too? But then again, I just took 6 days off from working out...

Tuesday Wednesday 
A. Front Squat @ 22X1, build to 5RM, -5% and 10% for 5’s 45, 65, 75, 85; back felt better but still weak. I tried to make a mental note to not round my lower back
B. Double KB or DB Front Rack Step Ups alternating, 16 steps x 4, rest 90 sec um ouch, 15#\hand; I used the 20" area for 6  the first round then went to just a regular bench, and each set i increased by 2 reps what I did on the 20" area and then went to the bench. So basically I was doing half on 20" and half on however tall a bench is. That was hard! And ps I realized last week I didn't read it correctly and I did lunges, not step ups so this was my first week on this 
+
21-18-15-12-9-6-3
Burpees
KB/DB Swings, 35#
Done. HARD!! I thought about throwing up. Everyone in the gym was commenting on this..had one person ask me if I was about to go on vacation because you only work out that hard if you are about to go on vacation haha started out pretty slow (not enough sleep) but picked up the pace towards the end
+
10 min Double Unders practice ran out of time, not sure I could have done this anyway, pretty wiped out from this workout. Good feeling.

Thursday thursday
A1. Seated DB Press @ 20X2, 10 reps x 3, rest 30 sec 15#/hands
A2. Lat Pull Down @ 20X2, 10 reps x 3, rest 90 sec 70#
B1. Incline DB Bench @ 22X2, 10 reps x 3, rest 30 sec 20#
B2. Seated Cable Row @ 20X2, 10 reps x 3, rest 90 sec 70#
C. Hollow Hold 20 sec, roll to Front Plank 20 sec, rest 40 sec x 5 oops, never saw this just now seeing this 🙈
+
Bike 20 min moderate effort done

Friday friday 
A. Back Squat, build to 10RM, -5% and -10% for 10’s *yep again 45, 65, 75, 85
B. Wtd Back Extensions, 15 reps x 4, rest 1 min done; 10lb added
+
12 min AMRAP
15 Double Unders
5 Burpees
10 Box Jumps, step down
5 Push Ups, hands elevated
7 tuck Ups  
2+20 rounds ... Ouch on double unders in an AMRAP

No comments:

Post a Comment