Monday monday
A1. Bench Press @ 22X1, build to 4RM <10 min 45, 65, 75, 85, 90
A2. Gravitron Pull Up @ 20X1, build to 4RM <10 min 60, 55, 50, 45, 40x3
+
same weight from A1 and A2
12 min EMOM
1st- 2 Bench Press 90# X1 set then dropped it to 85#
2nd- 2 Pull Ups 45#
+
Single Leg Quarter Squat Palloff Press, 15/side x 3 done
+
Run 600m
rest 2 min
x 3
4:08; 11:31 pace
4:09; 11:15 pace
4:06; 11:07 pace
First one was a little shy of 600m
HOT! And I itched like I used to; I couldn't have done another one
Tuesday tuesday
A. Front Squat @ 22X1, build to 5RM, -5% and 10% for 5’s
Tuesday tuesday
A. Front Squat @ 22X1, build to 5RM, -5% and 10% for 5’s
Couldn't do, someone was on the squat rack the entire time I was at the gym
B. Double KB or DB Front Rack Step Ups alternating, 20 steps x 4, rest 90 sec
B. Double KB or DB Front Rack Step Ups alternating, 20 steps x 4, rest 90 sec
Done 15#\hand
+
21-18-15-12-9-6-3
Burpees
Tuck Ups
+
21-18-15-12-9-6-3
Burpees
Tuck Ups
Done. Nicccce.
+
10 min Double Unders practice
+
10 min Double Unders practice
Done
Much do my dismay (really) I didn't get to these 2 days. One of the day's my alarm literally didn't go off. When I woke up and looked at it, it was still set! Weird! Anyway, and the second day I just said no. I had my neices this week for 3 days + worked for 4 days and I was just worn out. Next week, I'm getting back on track... Eating AND working out!!
Thursday
A1. Seated DB Press @ 20X2, 10 reps x 3, rest 30 sec
A2. Lat Pull Down @ 20X2, 10 reps x 3, rest 90 sec
B1. Incline DB Bench @ 22X2, 10 reps x 3, rest 30 sec
B2. Seated Cable Row @ 20X2, 10 reps x 3, rest 90 sec
C. Hollow Hold 20 sec, roll to Front Plank 20 sec, rest 40 sec x 5
+
Bike 20 min moderate effort
Friday
A. Back Squat, build to 10RM, -5% and -10% for 10’s *yep again
B. Wtd Back Extensions, 15 reps x 4, rest 1 min
+
12 min AMRAP
15 Double Unders
5 Burpees
10 Box Jumps, step down
5 Push Ups, hands elevated
7 tuck Ups
Much do my dismay (really) I didn't get to these 2 days. One of the day's my alarm literally didn't go off. When I woke up and looked at it, it was still set! Weird! Anyway, and the second day I just said no. I had my neices this week for 3 days + worked for 4 days and I was just worn out. Next week, I'm getting back on track... Eating AND working out!!
Thursday
A1. Seated DB Press @ 20X2, 10 reps x 3, rest 30 sec
A2. Lat Pull Down @ 20X2, 10 reps x 3, rest 90 sec
B1. Incline DB Bench @ 22X2, 10 reps x 3, rest 30 sec
B2. Seated Cable Row @ 20X2, 10 reps x 3, rest 90 sec
C. Hollow Hold 20 sec, roll to Front Plank 20 sec, rest 40 sec x 5
+
Bike 20 min moderate effort
Friday
A. Back Squat, build to 10RM, -5% and -10% for 10’s *yep again
B. Wtd Back Extensions, 15 reps x 4, rest 1 min
+
12 min AMRAP
15 Double Unders
5 Burpees
10 Box Jumps, step down
5 Push Ups, hands elevated
7 tuck Ups
No comments:
Post a Comment