D1 Thursday
5 rounds for time: 19:52
15 Burpees
15 Tuck Ups
Wasn't very good at tuck ups. Heels had to touch the ground between reps but I tried! 15 burpees was tough too, especially after being out of town for 4 days!!
+
20 min easy run
+
20 min easy run
1.70 miles 11:46 pace
Hot and sun shining!!!
D2 Friday
A1. Lunge Jumps, 16 alternating jumping as high as possible x 5, rest 30 sec done
A2. Push Ups @ 30X1, 6-8 reps x 5, rest 90 sec done
B. Tabata Squats, 20 sec AMRAP rest 10 sec x 8 71 total
C. Front Plank- 5 min accumulated
D2 Friday
A1. Lunge Jumps, 16 alternating jumping as high as possible x 5, rest 30 sec done
A2. Push Ups @ 30X1, 6-8 reps x 5, rest 90 sec done
B. Tabata Squats, 20 sec AMRAP rest 10 sec x 8 71 total
C. Front Plank- 5 min accumulated
Um wow. Ouch. Done.
D3 saturday
A1. Wall Walks, 2-3 good reps x 5, rest 30 sec done, never touched my face to the wall but got closer towards the end
A2. Natural Knee Extensions, 4-5 reps x 5, rest 90 sec done, did ok but could improve
D3 saturday
A1. Wall Walks, 2-3 good reps x 5, rest 30 sec done, never touched my face to the wall but got closer towards the end
A2. Natural Knee Extensions, 4-5 reps x 5, rest 90 sec done, did ok but could improve
+
Run 30 min
Run 30 min
I drove up to the gym and there wasn't a sole there (highly unusual) and then my workout partner told me she hit snooze and overslept so she didn't come. I was too scared to go in alone so I got my towel out of my gym bag and curled up in my backseat to go back to sleep. Not that it was very restful because I was too scared! Then about 30 minutes later a gym regular showed up so I went into the gym after him. Haha, needless to say, I only got section A done before I ran out of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment