Sunday, June 14, 2015

June 14-20

W1
Monday monday 
A1. Bench Press @ 22X1, build to 5RM <10 min 85#
A2. Gravitron Pull Up @ 20X1, build to 5RM <10 min failed at 45#, only got 4 reps in so I guess 50# is my 5RM
+
-10% of A1 and A2
12 min EMOM
1st- 3 Bench Press 75#
2nd- 3 Pull Ups 55#
Done
+
Single Leg Quarter Squat Palloff Press, 15/side x 3
Done, at the beginning I did 10-12/side but worked my way up to 15/side. I don't have anyone with me today but I'm going to send you this in a video to make sure I did it correctly
+
Run 800m
rest 2 min 
x 2
Done; treadmill 6.0mph, 5 minutes per 800m.
Treadmill 800m brings me back to when I couldn't run and I had torture sessions on the treadmill! I used to run my heart out and just stare at something wishing the time and distance to pass before my lungs and legs gave out! Now... Not so bad! So thankful for great training and my consistency! 

Tuesday Tuesday 
A. Front Squat @ 22X1, build to 5RM, -5% and 10% for 5’s 45, 65, 75 felt this in my back more than my legs although it was hard either way
B. Double KB or DB Front Rack Lunges, 20 steps x 4, rest 90 sec 15#/hand
+
5 rounds for time: 13:19
10 Tuck Ups
10 Burpees
10 Air Squats
+
Double Unders practice
Got about 15 minutes of practice in. What a workout! I'm just glad to know I can still do them

Thursday thursday 
A1. Seated DB Press @ 20X2, 12 reps x 3, rest 30 sec 15#/hand; harder than it looks
A2. Lat Pull Down @ 20X2, 12 reps x 3, rest 90 sec 55#, 70#, 70#
B1. Incline DB Bench @ 22X2, 12 reps x 3, rest 30 sec 20#\hand
B2. Seated Cable Row @ 20X2, 12 reps x 3, rest 90 sec 55#
C. Front Plank, 20 sec on, 10 sec off x 8 done
+
Bike 20 min moderate effort
Did 10 minutes; ran out of time but not because the workout was too long. I had plenty of time, I was just moving slow! This is day 6 of working in the last 7 days. I'm tired.

Friday friday 
A. Back Squat, build to 10RM, -5% and -10% for 10’s 45, 65, 85, 95 
B. Wtd Back Extensions, 15 reps x 4, rest 1 min done 10# weight
+
12 min AMRAP 
12 Box jump Overs, 20” just 20" jumps, no box to jump over
12 Push Ups knees
12 Steps Walking Lunges
12 Sit ups 
3+28

No comments:

Post a Comment