Monday monday
A1. Seated DB Z Press @ 30X3, 3 x 8-10 reps, rest 30 sec
A2. Gravitron Pull Up @ 30X2, 3 x 3.3.3, rest 15 sec + 90 sec
+
15 min AMRAP
5 Knuckle Push Ups (put your hands on a pad or something
10 Lat Pull Downs holding w/ fingers
+
10 min Run/Walk warm up done
+
Run 200m on the 90 sec mark for 6 sets done, added about 10 more seconds of a rest so I wouldn't itch and it helped! No itching, yay! Ran inside on treadmill.
I didn't do the strength portion of this workout, I did 21-15-9 sit ups and squat jumps from tomorrow's workout.
Nurse practioner that stitched my hand plus our occupational therapist said don't lift for 5-7 days because the wounds is in the palm of my hand and said it could bust open and not heal. So I'm trying, grudgingly, to listen. Atleast at the beginning of this week.
Tuesday tuesday
A. Arms Crossed Front Squats @ 20X1, build to 10RM 45, 65
B. 100m Walking Lunges for time: 3:16
+
21-15-9
Double Unders
Sit Ups
Squat Jumps
Didn't do this, did 30 minutes on the stair master... Little over 1 mile, 1794 feet elevation
Thursday Thursday
A1. Half Kneeling Single Arm Press @ 30X3, 10 reps x 3, rest 30 sec
A2. Seated Cable Row @ 30X1, 10 reps x 3, rest 90 sec
B1. Gravitron Dips @ 22X2, 6-8 reps x 3, rest 30 sec
B2. Single Arm Lat Pull Down @ 20X2, 10/arm x 3, rest 90 sec
C. Wtd Front Plank, 30 sec x 5, rest 60 sec done, added 10#
+
Bike 15 min moderate effort did 20 minutes, 4.25 miles
Run 15 min moderate
Ended up coming to the gym later because I knew I couldn't do the strength portion, but then ran out of time to run ๐๐๐
Thursday Thursday
A1. Half Kneeling Single Arm Press @ 30X3, 10 reps x 3, rest 30 sec
A2. Seated Cable Row @ 30X1, 10 reps x 3, rest 90 sec
B1. Gravitron Dips @ 22X2, 6-8 reps x 3, rest 30 sec
B2. Single Arm Lat Pull Down @ 20X2, 10/arm x 3, rest 90 sec
C. Wtd Front Plank, 30 sec x 5, rest 60 sec done, added 10#
+
Bike 15 min moderate effort did 20 minutes, 4.25 miles
Run 15 min moderate
Ended up coming to the gym later because I knew I couldn't do the strength portion, but then ran out of time to run ๐๐๐
Friday friday
A. Back Squat, build to 3RM, -5% and -10% for 3’s 65, 75, 85, 95, 115
B. Wtd Back Extensions, 15 reps x 4, rest 1 min done
+
15 min AMRAP
15 No Push Up Burpees
20 Steps Walking Lunges
250m Row bike
4+5
Had an extra 10 minutes. Rode the bike, a little over 2 miles

No comments:
Post a Comment