Monday, July 13, 2015

July 12-18

W4
Monday monday 
A1. Seated DB Z Press @ 30X3, 3 x 8-10 reps, rest 30 sec 15#\hand; this is sitting on the ground with my legs straight out in front of me, right? that is what I did and it was hard
A2. Gravitron Pull Up @ 30X2, 3 x 4.4.4, rest 15 sec + 90 sec 65#, arms felt like jello. The last 2 reps on each set might or might not have been no reps haha

10 min AMRAP
4 Hands Elevated Push Ups tough
6 Pendlay Rows tough
Started out at 65# pendlay, only made that one set then dropped down to 55# and only did that for like 3-4 sets then I had to go down to just the bar. My back too weak for heavy 
10 rounds
+
10 min Run/Walk warm up done
+
Run 200m on the 90 sec mark for 4 sets did 2 sets; itching! Might could have made it through the other two sets but I was already running late and unfortunately wasn't pushing myself. So so hot outside, even at 5am

Tuesday Wednesday 
A. Front Squat @ 20X1, build to 1RM, -20% for 3 x 3 115... Although not quite sure I nailed that tempo; then 90 for 3x3
B. DB Reverse Lunge off 3” plate, 3 x 10/leg, rest 30 sec b/w legs, 60 sec b/w sets 15#/hand
+
21-15-9
Double Unders
KB Swings, 35#
Push Press, 45#
Done; first and last set of DU's completely unbroken!! I think 21 in a row might be a PR. I did everything unbroken, but on the push press I had to rest holding the bar down and not on my shoulders. And to do it all unbroken I took too long of breaks in between (in my opinion). the DU's actually made me feel a little lightheaded and I had to actually sit for a minute after that second set.  

***every once in a while you have a workout that you have no idea is going to make you sore. This one got me. This is now Saturday and I can still feel my legs.

Thursday Friday 
A1. Half Kneeling Single Arm Press @ 30X3, 10 reps x 3, rest 30 sec 15# for 2 sets, then 20# for the last set
A2. Seated Cable Row @ 30X1, 10 reps x 3, rest 90 sec 70#
B1. Gravitron Dips @ 22X2, 6-8 reps x 3, rest 30 sec 70#, I didn't like these. These just feel awkward, especially with that tempo. I don't think I could really get my assisted weight correct. I kept changing it because it would feel so easy in the beginning but by the end I could hardly get up. So I don't know
B2. Single Arm Lat Pull Down @ 20X2, 10/arm x 3, rest 90 sec done. Tried going with 45#, but with the tempo, that was kind of hard, the next weight down was 25# which was way too easy, but I couldn't find any of those 5# add on weight things. I'll have to look again. In this movement. Does my hand grip face away from me or towards my back? Someone at the gym told me it faces my back (pronate) but when I do it 2 handed it faces away from me so why wouldn't a one handed one face away from me?
C. Wtd Front Plank, 30 sec x 5, rest 60 sec done, added 10#
+
Bike 12 min moderate effort only did 4 minutes related to running out of time
Run 12 min moderate done, treadmill, tried to start itching around 8 mins, but it was bearable and I pushed through. Sprinted the last 40 seconds

Friday
A. Back Squat, build to 5RM, -5% and -10% for 5’s 95#... What does the -5% and -10% for 5's mean? 
B. Wtd Back Extensions, 15 reps x 4, rest 1 min 10# added
+
15 min AMRAP
15 Box Jumps, 20” step down
15 Burpees
15 DB Thrusters, 15#/hand
15 Sit Ups 
2+29

No comments:

Post a Comment