Monday monday
A1. Seated DB Z Press @ 21X2, 3 x 8-10 reps, rest 30 sec 15#x8
A2. Gravitron Pull Up @ 30X2, 3 x 2.2.2.2, rest 15 sec + 90 sec 55# assistance
+
8 min AMRAP
1 Bench Dips
1 Push Up
1 Gravitron Pull Up w/ 50# assistance
1 x 5 sec Chin Over Bar Hold
**increase 1 rep/movement every round
Started this out and got through 2 rounds. Then I was doing my chin over bar hold and someone made me laugh, I fell and kind of jerked my neck. I must have pulled something because it hurt to turn my neck to the right. I tried to keep going, but felt it pulling with the bench dips so decided to stop.
+
10 min Run/Walk warm up
+
Run 200m on the 90 sec mark for 8 sets
+
10 min Run/Walk warm up
+
Run 200m on the 90 sec mark for 8 sets
Didn't do because of my neck, tried to take it easy... 20 minute treadmill walk at a 3.0 incline
Tuesday Tuesday
A. Frankenstein Front Squats @ 20X1, build to 5RM 45, 65; I wasn't too good at Frankenstein
B. Russian Step Ups, 21-15-9/leg done; body weight
+
4 rounds for time: 27:52
15 Double Unders
15 Burpee Box Jump Overs, 20"
Tuesday Tuesday
A. Frankenstein Front Squats @ 20X1, build to 5RM 45, 65; I wasn't too good at Frankenstein
B. Russian Step Ups, 21-15-9/leg done; body weight
+
4 rounds for time: 27:52
15 Double Unders
15 Burpee Box Jump Overs, 20"
Done. I really had to search for my 'why' during this. Awful. I didn't really start getting my momentum until round 3... Maybe because I knew I was close to done. Last set of DU's was unbroken.
Thursday Wednesday
A1. Half Kneeling Single Arm Press @ 30X3, 8 reps x 4, rest 30 sec 15#/hand x3 sets then increased to 20#\hand for the last set
A2. Seated Cable Row @ 30X1, 10 reps x 4, rest 90 sec 70#
B1. Gravitron Dips @ 22X2, 6-8 reps x 3, rest 30 sec 70# assistance
B2. Single Arm Lat Pull Down @ 20X2, 10/arm x 3, rest 90 sec 25#; 40# was too heavy and I couldn't find the extra weight to make 25# more so I was stuck using the lighter weight
C. Wtd Front Plank, 30 sec x 5, rest 60 sec 10# added
+
Bike 17 min moderate effort 3.75 miles
Run 17 min moderate 1.45 miles; 11:45 pace
Friday Friday
A. Back Squat, build to 2RM, -5% and -10% for 2’s 125# 2RM; did 115 for -5%, and 105 for -10%
B. Wtd Back Extensions, 15 reps x 4, rest 1 min 10# added; these make me dizzy
+
4 rounds for time:
Row 350m
6 Burpees Over Erg
Thursday Wednesday
A1. Half Kneeling Single Arm Press @ 30X3, 8 reps x 4, rest 30 sec 15#/hand x3 sets then increased to 20#\hand for the last set
A2. Seated Cable Row @ 30X1, 10 reps x 4, rest 90 sec 70#
B1. Gravitron Dips @ 22X2, 6-8 reps x 3, rest 30 sec 70# assistance
B2. Single Arm Lat Pull Down @ 20X2, 10/arm x 3, rest 90 sec 25#; 40# was too heavy and I couldn't find the extra weight to make 25# more so I was stuck using the lighter weight
C. Wtd Front Plank, 30 sec x 5, rest 60 sec 10# added
+
Bike 17 min moderate effort 3.75 miles
Run 17 min moderate 1.45 miles; 11:45 pace
Friday Friday
A. Back Squat, build to 2RM, -5% and -10% for 2’s 125# 2RM; did 115 for -5%, and 105 for -10%
B. Wtd Back Extensions, 15 reps x 4, rest 1 min 10# added; these make me dizzy
+
4 rounds for time:
Row 350m
6 Burpees Over Erg
No rower, no more rower work outs! I did 0.25 miles on the bike then just 6 regular burpees. And I went to stop my timer and cut it off accidentally. I think I saw 4 or 6 something minutes before it shut off
No comments:
Post a Comment