Monday monday
A1. Seated DB Z Press @ 21X2, 3 x 6-8 reps, rest 30 sec 15#/hand
A2. Gravitron Pull Up @ 30X2, 3 x 2.1.1.1.1, rest 15 sec + 90 sec done 50# assistance
+
8 min AMRAP
1 Bench Dips
1 Push Up
1 Gravitron Pull Up w/ 50# assistance
1 x 5 sec Chin Over Bar Hold
**increase 1 rep/movement every round
Done, I got to push ups on 6's; I felt my neck move on the chin over bar hold on 5's; it must not have been ready to do this workout again yet. I don't go to the massage therapist this week so hopefully it will heal on its own. It's not as bad this week as it was last week
+
10 min Run/Walk warm up done; little less than a mile. Ran the whole 10 minutes
+
Run 200m on the 90 sec mark for 8 sets
+
10 min Run/Walk warm up done; little less than a mile. Ran the whole 10 minutes
+
Run 200m on the 90 sec mark for 8 sets
Did 1 set and realized I only had a 9 second rest so I just ran continually haha; the stopping and going is what makes me itch. I think once I get back into running continually then I'll be able to back track to intervals. I've done good lately with continuous running/no itching.
Tuesday Thursday
A. Frankenstein Front Squats @ 20X1, build to 4RM 65#; stopped because I couldn't keep the bar in place because my shoulders were uneven hahahahaha
B. Alt Step Ups, 100 for time: 4:47
+
4 rounds for time: 8 something
15 Double Unders
5 Burpees
10 DB Swings, 35# did Russian because full motion could be felt in my shoulder
Thursday friday
A1. Half Kneeling Single Arm Press @ 30X3, 8 reps x 5, rest 30 sec
A2. Seated Cable Row @ 30X1, 10 reps x 5, rest 90 sec
B1. Gravitron Dips @ 22X2, 4-6 reps x 3, rest 30 sec
B2. Single Arm Lat Pull Down @ 20X2, 6-12/arm x 3, rest 90 sec **depending on weight you can get for appropriate reps
C. Wtd Front Plank, 40 sec x 5, rest 60 sec
Tuesday Thursday
A. Frankenstein Front Squats @ 20X1, build to 4RM 65#; stopped because I couldn't keep the bar in place because my shoulders were uneven hahahahaha
B. Alt Step Ups, 100 for time: 4:47
+
4 rounds for time: 8 something
15 Double Unders
5 Burpees
10 DB Swings, 35# did Russian because full motion could be felt in my shoulder
Thursday friday
A1. Half Kneeling Single Arm Press @ 30X3, 8 reps x 5, rest 30 sec
A2. Seated Cable Row @ 30X1, 10 reps x 5, rest 90 sec
B1. Gravitron Dips @ 22X2, 4-6 reps x 3, rest 30 sec
B2. Single Arm Lat Pull Down @ 20X2, 6-12/arm x 3, rest 90 sec **depending on weight you can get for appropriate reps
C. Wtd Front Plank, 40 sec x 5, rest 60 sec
Didn't do any of this; neck/shoulder feels better but now I'm just scared I'm going to hurt it again. Maybe we need to rehab it for a week or 2? I can turn 80% of the way to the right but not all the way. And my shoulders are closer to even but not 100% there
+
Bike 15 min moderate effort done, did 10 minutes
Run 20 min moderate 1.52 miles; sllllowww pace
Friday Friday
A. Back Squat, build to 1RM, -5% and -10% for 2’s 125# 1RM; then 115# for 2's and 105# for 2's; I am tired today, think maybe I could go heavier on a different day
B. Wtd Back Extensions, 12 reps x 4, rest 1 min done; 10# added
+
+
Bike 15 min moderate effort done, did 10 minutes
Run 20 min moderate 1.52 miles; sllllowww pace
Friday Friday
A. Back Squat, build to 1RM, -5% and -10% for 2’s 125# 1RM; then 115# for 2's and 105# for 2's; I am tired today, think maybe I could go heavier on a different day
B. Wtd Back Extensions, 12 reps x 4, rest 1 min done; 10# added
+
Did this on Thursday
6 rounds hard
Bike .25 miles
rest 1:1
6 rounds hard
Bike .25 miles
rest 1:1
About 43-45 seconds to bike 0.25
Ran 3.15 miles Saturday. 12 something pace. It was slow but it was hills and gravel so I'm not too worried about it. My neck feels better, I can turn it, but I think we should still take it easy next week on the neck!
No comments:
Post a Comment