Monday, August 17, 2015

August 16-22, 23-29

W4 (protecting Hand)
Monday Monday 
A1. Single Arm Bench Press @ 21X2, 4 x 6-8 reps, rest 30 sec 20#
A2. Inverted Bar Rows @ 30X2, 4 x 8-10 rest 90 sec done

8 min AMRAP
5 Push Ups difficult but elevate hands as needed
5 Seated Cable Rows w/ 2 sec pause at end range w/ shoulders squeezed
7+5; started with cable rows.
(**i really liked these push ups, finally found an elevated area that challenges me, yet can be done unbroken and with good form. I feel like I could actually learn to master push ups now instead of just making do)
+
10 min Run/Walk warm up done
+
15 min Fartlek Run **staying moving the whole time but when you’re running, pick something to run hard to then slow down and recovery then speed up again. Done, had to walk a little due to itching but still attempted the 'intervals'

Tuesday
A. Frankenstein Front Squats @ 20X1, build to 3RM 45, 65, 75 (held the bar)
B. 150m Walking Lunges for time: 3:06; I did 65 steps, not sure how many meters but assuming it's close
+
3 rounds for time: 9:05
15 Double Unders
15 Air Squats
15 DB Swings, 35#
Lung burner, slowed down at the end

Thursday Wednesday 
A1. Half Kneeling Single Arm Press @ 30X3, 8 reps x 5, rest 30 sec 20#
A2. Seated Cable Row @ 30X1, 10 reps x 5, rest 90 sec 70#
B1. Gravitron Dips @ 22X2, 4-6 reps x 3, rest 30 sec 75# assistance x5 reps
B2. Single Arm Lat Pull Down @ 20X2, 6-12/arm x 3, rest 90 sec **depending on weight you can get for appropriate reps
25# for 12 reps 
C. Wtd Front Plank, 40 sec x 5, rest 60 sec 10# added 
+
Bike 15 min moderate effort
Run 20 min moderate
This is a really long workout, I tried to rush through the first portion to get to the running/bike and still ran out of time so I just did 4.5 miles on the bike (22ish minutes). This workout with only biking and rushing still took an hour and 15 minutes. Anyway, I did this on my day off knowing it would take longer than an hour but still ran out of time because I have somewhere to be.

Friday friday 
A. Back Squat, build to 1RM, -5% and -10% for 2’s 45, 65, 85, 95; 95x2
B. Wtd Back Extensions, 12 reps x 4, rest 1 min 25# added
+
6 rounds hard
Bike .25 miles
rest 1:1   Done

So so tired during this workout; probably shouldn't have come today, should have come Saturday, but I didn't want to drive to town on my day off. So my numbers are a little light because I was so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment