Day 1
A1. Front Squat heavy- 1-2 reps x 5; rest 30 sec
85x2, 95x2, 105x2, 115x1 (I think now I could have done 2), 125x1.
125 is my current PR, but I never like my form. It's getting better, but my shoulders go forward.
A2. Gravitron Pull Up- 2-3 reps x 5; rest 60 sec, @ 15-20# assisted weight
Attempted 20# assistance and failed so I did 25#. And I did 25# on the 2nd set. Then on the 3rd set I tried 20# again and I got both. Then tried on the 4th set and failed so I did 25#, then on the 5th set I did 25# on both and almost failed on the 2nd one. HARD!
B1. Front Rack Walking Lunges- 8 steps x 4; rest 30 sec
B1. Front Rack Walking Lunges- 8 steps x 4; rest 30 sec
45#, 55#, 55#, 65#
B2. Chin over Bar Hold, 1 reps x 4 sets; rest 30 sec *note longest hold
B2. Chin over Bar Hold, 1 reps x 4 sets; rest 30 sec *note longest hold
20 seconds... WOW!!
B3. Lying DB Tricep Extensions @ 30X1- 10-15 reps x 4; rest 30 sec
B3. Lying DB Tricep Extensions @ 30X1- 10-15 reps x 4; rest 30 sec
15#DBs x15, 20#DBs x15, 20#DBs x10 then 15#DBs x5
B4. Standing DB Bicep Curls @ 3030- 10-12 x 4, rest 60 sec
B4. Standing DB Bicep Curls @ 3030- 10-12 x 4, rest 60 sec
20# DBs x12, 25# DBs x12, 25# DBs x10, 25# DBs x12 HEAVY
+
For time:
400m Farmer’s Carry, 35#’s/hand
200m Bear Crawl
100m Double OH DB Carry, 25#’s/hand
2 min Front Plank
For time:
400m Farmer’s Carry, 35#’s/hand
200m Bear Crawl
100m Double OH DB Carry, 25#’s/hand
2 min Front Plank
8:40
*and you know I'm horrible planker... A minute max much less 2 minutes haha, I took about 7 'touchdown' moments
Day 2
Run 1 mile
rest 5 min
Day 2
Run 1 mile
rest 5 min
10:28
+
Run 800m
rest 3 min
x 3
+
Run 800m
rest 3 min
x 3
5:15, 5:03, 4:55
+
Run 400m
rest 2 min
x 5
+
Run 400m
rest 2 min
x 5
2:22, 2:20, 2:14, 2:18, 2:11
*try to run outside on some of these at least
*try to run outside on some of these at least
All outside. Blew my times from last week out of the water!!
Day 3
Bike 60 min
*interval as desired. You pick but change it up throughout
Day 3
Bike 60 min
*interval as desired. You pick but change it up throughout
14.30 miles ... Definitely a record!
Day 4
A1. Back Squat @ 20X1- 1 reps x 5; rest 45 sec (keep form, build to 1RM if feel good)
Day 4
A1. Back Squat @ 20X1- 1 reps x 5; rest 45 sec (keep form, build to 1RM if feel good)
115, 125, 135, 145 failed, 145 got it
A2. Inverted Row @ 30X2- 5-7 reps x 5; rest 90 sec (as the reps decrease, try to get more and more inverted)
A2. Inverted Row @ 30X2- 5-7 reps x 5; rest 90 sec (as the reps decrease, try to get more and more inverted)
Done
B1. Bench Press @ 30X1- 3-5 x 5; rest 45 sec
B1. Bench Press @ 30X1- 3-5 x 5; rest 45 sec
75x5, 85x3 rest a few seconds then 2 more for the last 4 sets. Didn't have a spot to be able to increase
B2. Russian DB/KB Swings- 12 heavy x 5, rest 90 sec (focus on hip drip, arms relaxed)
B2. Russian DB/KB Swings- 12 heavy x 5, rest 90 sec (focus on hip drip, arms relaxed)
55, 60, 65, 70, 75
These hurt my hands more than being actually heavy
+
Run/walk 20-30 min easy
+
Run/walk 20-30 min easy
2.55 miles done. 30 minutes
Day 5
Run 30 min hard
Day 5
Run 30 min hard
2.85
Tried to beat my distance from last week and I did (2.75 last week) but last week was almost 'easy'. This week I thought I was dying. I started out at 5.6, last week 5.5. Ended up jumping off for 20 seconds for a water break and took a 45 second walking break around 23:00. I did my interval run yesterday so running back to back days isn't ideal but just the way my schedule worked out.
No comments:
Post a Comment