Day 1
A1. Front Rack Walking Lunges @ 30X1, 3 x 10/leg unbroken, rest 20 sec
55, 65, 65
A2. Powell Raise @ 50X1, 3 x 10/arm, rest 60 sec
A2. Powell Raise @ 50X1, 3 x 10/arm, rest 60 sec
10, 7.5, 7.5
B1. Goblet Squat @ 33X1, 3 x 6-8 reps, rest 20 sec
B1. Goblet Squat @ 33X1, 3 x 6-8 reps, rest 20 sec
50x6, 45x8, 45x8
Someone had the 50# DBs when it was time to use it for round 2, but honestly the 45 felt more comfortable so I stuck with it. The 50# hurt my back as if I had bad form.
B2. Wtd Glute Bridge @ 20X3, 3 x 8-10 reps, rest 45 sec
B2. Wtd Glute Bridge @ 20X3, 3 x 8-10 reps, rest 45 sec
65#, still trying to figure out the best way to get into this position the easiest way. Can only go as heavy as I can lift up over my legs and into position.
C1. Single Arm Bent Row @ 31X3, 3 x 6-8/arm, rest 30 sec
C1. Single Arm Bent Row @ 31X3, 3 x 6-8/arm, rest 30 sec
30#x6, 30#x6, 30#x8
C2. Single Arm Bicep Curls @ 3030, 3 x 8-10/arm, rest 30 sec
C2. Single Arm Bicep Curls @ 3030, 3 x 8-10/arm, rest 30 sec
25#
C3. DB Bench Press @ 32X1, 3 x 6-8, rest 30 sec
30#x8
C4. Tricep Cable Press downs @ 30X2, 3 x 12-15, rest 30 sec
C4. Tricep Cable Press downs @ 30X2, 3 x 12-15, rest 30 sec
25#x15
C5. Hollow Hold, 3 x 35 sec, rest 30 sec
Done. Actually didn't take a break. Might not be all the way hollow hold form but I'm getting there.
Day 2
Run 1 mile
rest 4 min
C5. Hollow Hold, 3 x 35 sec, rest 30 sec
Done. Actually didn't take a break. Might not be all the way hollow hold form but I'm getting there.
Day 2
Run 1 mile
rest 4 min
9:53
+
Run 800m
rest 2 min
x 4
+
Run 800m
rest 2 min
x 4
4:57, 5:05, 5:10, 5:12
+
Run 400m
rest 1 min
x 5
+
Run 400m
rest 1 min
x 5
2:26, 2:29, 2:28, 2:28, 2:19
*try to run outside on some of these at least *all outside
*try to run outside on some of these at least *all outside
This is by far the hardest workout each week. I plan my whole week of workouts based off this one...so I can do it on a day I'm off. It wears me out. Well, that didn't work out this week so there I was, in the park before 4am running. I asked Matthew to go for protection and he said I better know how much he loves me, haha. We will see how my legs hold up after working today (and tomorrow too!)
**so my legs did hurt by the time I got home so I foam rolled my legs and Lacoste balled my feet. Woke up fine but ended up limping at work. Right calf was cramping so I went to our rehab gym and borrowed their foam roller and was fine after that.
Day 3
Bike 30 min, rest 10 min x 2
*interval as desired. You pick but change it up throughout
Day 3
Bike 30 min, rest 10 min x 2
*interval as desired. You pick but change it up throughout
5.56 miles, 5.67 miles
Day 4-
A1. RFE Split Squats @ 3030, 3 x 10/leg, rest 30 sec **don’t add weight until you can get 10/leg unbroken
Day 4-
A1. RFE Split Squats @ 3030, 3 x 10/leg, rest 30 sec **don’t add weight until you can get 10/leg unbroken
Body weight, did all unbroken. Last set was rough though. Especially the set where my left leg was elevated.
A2. Trap-3 @ 50X0, 3 x 10/arm, rest 30 sec
A2. Trap-3 @ 50X0, 3 x 10/arm, rest 30 sec
7.5
B. OHS Practice perfect technique
B. OHS Practice perfect technique
This didn't go too good. Haha to say the least. 45# bar was heavy, not very stable in the core. Only did about 5 total.
+
5 rounds for time:
5 Gravitron Pull Ups w/ 35# assistance
5 Front Squats @ 115#
5 DB Push Press Heavy
30 sec Side Plank/side
+
Run/walk 20-30 min easy
+
5 rounds for time:
5 Gravitron Pull Ups w/ 35# assistance
5 Front Squats @ 115#
5 DB Push Press Heavy
30 sec Side Plank/side
+
Run/walk 20-30 min easy
So this was the weird shaking episode. I did 1 round with 95# FS, 25# DBs push press.
**kind of glad I stopped recovery-wise. Woke up the next morning with a sore right thigh, I'm assuming from split squats.
Day 5
Run 20 min hard
rest 5 min
Run 10 min Harder
Day 5
Run 20 min hard
rest 5 min
Run 10 min Harder
Did this on my driveway. Started out doing it correctly but my app I was using to monitor my run got paused accidentally, then I had no idea how far I'd gone. I don't think I ran 20 minutes the first time but I got close and then I just quit monitoring. I did about 35 minutes total, unsure about any other details haha
No comments:
Post a Comment