Sunday, August 10, 2014

August 10-16

W1
Day 1 Monday 
A1. Front Rack Walking Lunges @ 30X1, 3 x 12/leg unbroken, rest 20 sec
45, 55, 65
A2. Powell Raise @ 50X1, 3 x 10/arm, rest 60 sec
10, 7.5, 10
7.5 was more comfortable 
B1. Goblet Squat @ 33X1, 3 x 8-10 reps, rest 20 sec
50, 50, 50
B2. Wtd Glute Bridge @ 20X3, 3 x 10-12 reps, rest 45 sec
45, 45, 65
C1. Single Arm Bent Row @ 31X3, 3 x 8-10/arm, rest 30 sec
25
C2. Single Arm Bicep Curls @ 3030, 3 x 8-10/arm, rest 30 sec
25
C3. DB Bench Press @ 32X1, 3 x 8-10, rest 30 sec
35# DBs
C4. Tricep Cable Press downs @ 30X2, 3 x 12-15, rest 30 sec
30, 25, 25 all for 12 reps
C5. Hollow Hold, 3 x 30 sec, rest 30 sec
Done. Looked more like a V up, my body shook the entire time


Day 2 Saturday 
Run 1 mile
rest 4 min
10:15
+
Run 800m
rest 2 min
x 4
5:05, 5:43, 5:29
+
Run 400m
rest 1 min
x 5
*try to run outside on some of these at least
I had to stop. I couldn't breath and my lungs were burning. I haven't felt great all week, but I was determined to do all 5 workouts. This is the 1st time since I lived in Jackson that I worked 4, twelve hr shifts in 1 week, plus not feeling well. 

Day 3
Bike 60 min Tuesday 
*interval as desired.  You pick but change it up throughout
10.24 miles; on my new AIR DYNE!! I was so excited about our new air dyne, I forgot how it felt. I was ready to quit after 10 minutes but told myself just get to 30 minutes then you can quit early, then I got to 30 and said just get to 45, that's close enough. But by the time I got to 45, I was so close I was like just finish!!! And I did.  

Day 4 Thursday 
A1. RFE Split Squats @ 3030, 3 x 10/leg, rest 30 sec
Body weight, 5#, 5#
Switched legs at rep 5 each time, so 5 on L, 5 on R, 5 on L, 5 on R.
A2. Trap-3 @ 50X0, 3 x 10/arm, rest 30 sec
5#
B. OHS Practice perfect technique
Oops forgot to do this
+
5 rounds for time:
4 Gravitron Pull Ups w/ 35# assistance
4 Front Squats @ 85#
4 Push Ups, good ROM and tight core
4 Lying Leg Raises @ 30X0
3 rounds only, 17:13. Haven't been feeling well and I felt like I was about to throw up, so I stopped. It wasn't the workout, I've just not felt great this week. 
+
Run/walk 20-30 min easy
26 minutes at 3mph

Day 5 Wednesday 
Run 35 min hard  
3.25 miles
I was planning on doing the longer, interval run today but I have a sore throat and everything, so I did this one instead. Ran at 5.6 except for the last 1.5 minutes I did at 6.5. I took a 1 minute walking break at 25 minutes (last week I took it at 23 minutes). I really wanted to take it at 17 minutes but I made myself beat the time where I breaked last week. Competing with yourself is hard work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment