Monday, July 28, 2014

July 27 - August 2

W7
Day 1
A1. DB Goblet Squat heavy- 3-5 reps x 4; rest 30 sec
65, 70, 75, 80 all for 5
A2. Gravitron Pull Up- 4-5 reps x 5; rest 60 sec, @ 25# assisted weight 
One at a time, some not all the way up! But I gave it 100%. 4 each time 
B1. DB Goblet Walking Lunges- 10 steps x 4; rest 30 sec
55#, goodness that was harder than I thought it would be!
B2. Chin over Bar Hold, 1 reps x 4 sets; rest 30 sec *try to hold longer since less reps
14, 15, 12 seconds
B3. Lying DB Tricep Extensions @ 30X1- 10-15 reps x 4; rest 60 sec
15# DBs for 15
+
15 min @ aerobic pace
50m Waiters Walk, 35# R
50m Waiters Walk, 35# L
30 sec Side Plank, R
30 sec Side Plank, L
20 Steps Walking Lunges
100 Jump Ropes
4 rounds, those waiter walks were MUCH harder than they sounded. Really had to stay focused on staying straight/rigid or I would start to lose control.

Day 2
Run 400m
rest 2 min
x 5
2:34, 2:33, 2:33, 2:26, 2:22
Run 800m
rest 3 min
x 3
5:09, 5:17, 5:12
Run 1 mile
11:00 minutes. My phone died about 3/4 of a mile in, but I was maintaining about an 11 minute pace so I just ran for 11 minutes! 

All outside. I did way better today than I thought I would. Body is tired, but today felt good. Low 70s for temp, can't beat it!! 

*try to run outside on some of these at least

Day 3
Bike 60 min 
*interval as desired.  You pick but change it up throughout
10.17 miles. Slow but steady. Working day 6 out of the last 8 days today. My body is tired. 

Day 4
A1. Back Squat @ 40X1- 1 reps x 5; rest 45 sec (keep form, build to 1RM if feel good)
105, 115, 125, 135, 145
145 is my current PR, I think I could have gotten 155, but I didn't have a spot, can't drop, and I think I was beginning to compromise on form
A2. Inverted Row @ 30X2- 5-7 reps x 5; rest 45 sec (as the reps decrease, try to get more and more inverted)
7 done 
A3. Russian DB/KB Swings- 12 heavy x 5, rest 45 sec (focus on hip drip, arms relaxed)
55# throughout; didn't increase in weight. Just wasn't feeling it with the heavy BS and bench
A4. Bench Press @ 30X1- 3-5 x 5; rest 45 sec
65x5, 75x5, 85x5, 95x3, 95x3
PR is 95 so I'd say that was pretty good to be able to go for 3
+
Run/walk 20-30 min easy
4 miles in 46 minutes. I was just going to run 1 mile, but it felt good so I walked about 4 minutes then decided to run some more. Run/walk the rest. I obviously ran I lot more than I thought I did to get that far in 46 minutes! I remember when I did 4 miles in 44 minutes and didn't walk at all. And I know I walked AT LEAST 8 minutes if not more...

Day 5
Run 30 min hard 
2.75 miles on a treadmill at 5.5mph. No stops, no jumping off treadmill, and no running with my hands on my hips. Way to go Jo Ann!! Continued running till 3 miles and then walked until 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment